Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

To answer you @Donut, I think the list proves only that we shouldn't believe everything (or indeed much) of what's issued in the press.

One question though, to everyone. I know nothing of Ashley Barnes, but have seen it said that he's an awful human being. Where does this knowledge come from? 

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

To answer you @Donut, I think the list proves only that we shouldn't believe everything (or indeed much) of what's issued in the press.

One question though, to everyone. I know nothing of Ashley Barnes, but have seen it said that he's an awful human being. Where does this knowledge come from? 

I think it's the medial temporal lobe as neurons in the limbic system .....but my memory may be failing me.

So Sanchez' wages will be about £2m per month, whilst nurses in hospitals etc get significantly less for doing a complex and mentally stressful job etc?

Due to Sky, TV rights etc, this type of thing will only get worse and at some point the balloon will burst surely.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I'd really quite like to see Mkhitaryan be a success at the Arse ( short of helping them to win anything ) whilst Sanchez turns into a pile of shite 

Sanchez already been a pile since birth IMO

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

So Sanchez' wages will be about £2m per month, whilst nurses in hospitals etc get significantly less for doing a complex and mentally stressful job etc?

Due to Sky, TV rights etc, this type of thing will only get worse and at some point the balloon will burst surely.

But millions of people don’t pay to watch nurses (etc.) do their job...

8 minutes ago, Phube said:

But millions of people don’t pay to watch nurses (etc.) do their job...

True, they just get slagged, along with all their colleagues, by the press, and then us, for trying to make the NHS work when greedy rich capitalists defund them in order to profit from the failure they are creating. 

Sorry, wrong meeting. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

True, they just get slagged, along with all their colleagues, by the press, and then us, for trying to make the NHS work when greedy rich capitalists defund them in order to profit from the failure they are creating. 

Sorry, wrong meeting. 

Just incase people think I’m a anti-NHS person, I’m a not quite Sanchez level of paid “etc”

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Watch a game where he's playing and you'll understand quickly enough