Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

:nigel:

Can’t believe how desperate Chelsea are! Mind you he’s probably a better player than Carroll (and I actually like Carroll if it wasn’t for his injuries), Crouch or Slimani.

That's got to be bollocks. 

He's quite possibly the worst player to ever play top flight football. I include George Boyd and Ali Dia in that statement. All he does is flop around and foul people whilst screaming at the ref. A horrible stain on the game. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

:nigel:

Can’t believe how desperate Chelsea are! Mind you he’s probably a better player than Carroll (and I actually like Carroll if it wasn’t for his injuries), Crouch or Slimani.

Big tall guy wanted! 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

We're ones to talk about another club who should 'know their place' and 'be happy with where they are' sacking a manager.

Most Watford fans agree with the decision, which means it's probably the correct one. Just as it was when Ranieri went and every neutral was outraged. If their 2 games against us are anything to go by, then it's certainly the right call- they're utter dross.

The decision seems bizarre from the outside, but if sacking Ranieri has taught me anything it's to listen to people who watch their team regularly. 

• Like 3

Marco Silva has been sacked. I'm sort of glad now we went with Puel. Maybe Silva would've been "bad" with us if he was appointed. Now I'm definitely sure Watford will start slipping down the table.

BTW, I actually supported the appointment of Puel. I meant at the beginning of the season when Shakespeare was appointed.

Edited by DrezZone