Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Arsenal away next in the prem

Reckon Ulloa deserves a start after his recent two appearances. I'm in favour of starting with pretty much the team we finished with last night.

Schmeichel

Fuchs
Huth
Morgan
Simpson

Chilwell
Ndidi
Albrighton

Gray

Ulloa
Vardy

Hopefully no CL hang over. If Shakespeare can keep them fired up, that will be a good game to watch. Not expecting Slim back, so Ulloa could have role here in the second half.

3-4-1-2 might not be appropriate against a team who likes to keep the ball. Start the usual 4-4-2 but with Gray on the left and Albrighton on the right. Bring Ulloa and Mahrez on in the second half when/if needed.

Let's hope that Drinkwater will play as CM for a change.

28 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Reckon Ulloa deserves a start after his recent two appearances. I'm in favour of starting with pretty much the team we finished with last night.

Schmeichel

Fuchs
Huth
Morgan
Simpson

Chilwell
Ndidi
Albrighton

Gray

Ulloa
Vardy

Ulloa as a starter after two appearances. Wow, things sure go fast on FT.

He was mediocre against Palace in the second, did very well against Madrid. Not enough to warrant a place as as starter. Against a team like Arsenal, Shinji is the better choice anyway.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I hope we win in the spawniest way possible and celebrate a 95th minute scruffy toepoke winner by celebrating in front of their dugout by posing for a team selfie.

At the home game this season there was a chant about selfies that had me laughing.

Got the afternoon off and looking forward to my first trip to the Emirates.

Them having 2 huge games bookending this one will definitely work in our favour, as we should be well-rested and full of confidence after our showing last night.

If we can finally beat Arsenal away, I'd be delighted with our season. Especially considering that we were basically at Sunderland's level for 3 months.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I hope we win in the spawniest way possible and celebrate a 95th minute scruffy toepoke winner by celebrating in front of their dugout by posing for a team selfie.

Hopefully slightly offside so we can add the linesman to the selfie and hear Wenger having a go at the ref and crying about how unfair the world is.

Thought Ulloa was excellent last night, and arsenal struggle against an aerial threat.

Kasper

Simpson

Benny

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Ndidi

Albrighton

Ulloa

Vardy

Harsh on Shinji but actually don't feel we need the extra midfielder against Arsenal, fancy us getting a point!

6 game mini season, starting with Arsenal Away.

We should aim to finish top half, top 10.

3 very winnable games. 3 challengingly games.

Despite the change in formation for the 2nd half against AM, stick to the system we and the players know and love, for best results.

It should be all about trying to get seasons targets and stats up. Vardy's goal tally, Kasper's clean sheets etc.

I'd go for:

kasper

simpson

benny

huth

fuchs

mahrez

ndidi

drinkwater

albrighton

gray

vardy

9 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

6 game mini season, starting with Arsenal Away.

We should aim to finish top half, top 10.

3 very winnable games. 3 challengingly games.

Despite the change in formation for the 2nd half against AM, stick to the system we and the players know and love, for best results.

It should be all about trying to get seasons targets and stats up. Vardy's goal tally, Kasper's clean sheets etc.

I'd go for:

kasper

simpson

benny

huth

fuchs

mahrez

ndidi

drinkwater

albrighton

gray

vardy

I second this. Gray will have to work very hard linking the midfield and attack and dropping deep to help the midfield but I can see him and Mahrez being able to switch roles throughout and causing some problems.

Guest CityFan 06

Schmeichel

Simpson

Benalouane

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Ndidi

Drinkwater / King

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

What a win would be next Wednesday against arsenal 

I go with 3-4-3  that's gives CS the permanent job

Shceichal 

Benny huth Fuchs 

Simpson DD ndidi Chilwell 

Mahrez          Vardy       Gray

On 19/04/2017 at 06:56, justfoxes said:

Time for much payback with Arsene and his group of whinging posse tag throwing twitter posting prima donnas that time they beat us and posted that group photo with ozil throwing his fingers like a bad gangster boy was so hilarious!!

im hoping we give them their biggest loss of the season with our lads going in for the jugular after last nights second half performance giving them the impetus to really push on and finish a side like Arsenhole off!!

so if we come away with a 0-4 win I'll be one happy foxes faithful !!

I think we already had our revenge for that photo.

I'm not that optimistic about this.

Arsenal have been poor recently but most of their losses have been away from home.

I think Palace was their low point and even though a win away at Middlebrough is hardly amazing, I think it'll give them the confidence to kick on a bit and push both Manchester clubs for 4th.

Archived