Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017-18 Pre-Season Fixtures

On 5/5/2017 at 07:34, davieG said:

Leicester City planning 'high-profile' pre-season home game

"(A showpiece home fixture) is in the pipeline," said Shakespeare. "But I've not been told who or when.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-planning-high-profile-pre-season-friendly/story-30312657-detail/story.html

Wherever Mahrez goes.

Read on twitter 'Dortmund '

hopefully this means we arent going to asia

i say that because imo, it means the club would seem to be full square behind another tilt at the top four, placing pre season prep  ahead of money and kudos in a china/Hong Kong trip.  The players would certainly prefer not to travel and maybe this is another indicator that shakey could be in line to take over??  - 

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Read on twitter 'Dortmund '

hopefully this means we arent going to asia

i say that because imo, it means the club would seem to be full square behind another tilt at the top four, placing pre season prep  ahead of money and kudos in a china/Hong Kong trip.  The players would certainly prefer not to travel and maybe this is another indicator that shakey could be in line to take over??  - 

Scrap para 2 ! Looks like we are going to Hong Kong 

5 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

If ramada has spoken there has to be another connection, I already scanned their squad earlier :whistle:

Danny Hylton has been pretty prolific but he is 28.  Seems a very confident finisher looking at his YouTube goals dromths season. 

Perhaps targeting their manager as shakey's assistant ??

On 2017-5-8 at 14:32, baker11 said:

Bochum would bring serious numbers over to this if it is Dortmund.

Bochum away, we'd take hundreds and show them German lads what real support is. Or Bochum at home, so they can do the travelling - Julian wouldnt know which end to go in.

Nothing friendly about playing any West Mids club.

At least it's a Saturday though. Haven't been Molinuex in years obviously so might do this if the prices are decent.

7 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Will it be two split teams of 50/50 young/first team for MK and Wolves then? Or will one be used primarily for the second string?

You'd think our 'subs/reserves' would be playing MK, while our 'First XI' would be playing Wolves as their first complete 90 minutes of pre-season. Luton will likely be two different XI's in each half I'd imagine. Not sure how they'll do it for Burton.

Archived