Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

10 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Hey, I agree the're not like for like stats, but they still don't make for great reading, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah sorry, I came over all mardy there! No offence. 

Those stats are comparing three centre midfielders with two attacking midfielders, bound to throw up some strange looking results.

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yeah sorry, I came over all mardy there! No offence. 

Those stats are comparing three centre midfielders with two attacking midfielders, bound to throw up some strange looking results.

We all come across Mardy now and again, no offence taken. Stats still make interesting reading though.:thumbup:

22 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Vardy makes Drinky look good.  Especially 2 seasons ago.

I wouldn't start him at the beginning of this season.  

Vardy certainly makes a lot of wayward passes into a good ball with his movement and timing. What would be your starting line up assuming we get Kelechi ?

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Everton's bid to get him is set to be even more stronger considering the current Ross Barkley situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40051032

50 million for Barkley and Arsenal expect to sign Mahrez for something less than this?. The World has gone mad.  We really must stand firm on this.

2 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

Vardy certainly makes a lot of wayward passes into a good ball with his movement and timing. What would be your starting line up assuming we get Kelechi ?

I'd go:

4-2-3-1

Kasper

Simpson, Yohan, Maguire, Fuchs

James, N'Didi

Mahrez, Kelechi, Gray

Vardy 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

If Sigurdsson goes to Everton, I wonder if Barkley will suddenly appear. 

Unfortunately Barkley thinks he's a superstar that should demand £150k a week, maybe we could offer him a way out of the plastics but offer him a reasonable salary ?

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Unfortunately Barkley thinks he's a superstar that should demand £150k a week, maybe we could offer him a way out of the plastics but offer him a reasonable salary ?

I'm not sure I want him at Leicester, I just wonder if this is how it might play out. 

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Barcley is a serial under achiever... his best is behind him

2 hours ago, PegguyArphexad said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2017/jul/26/gylfi-sigurdsson-everton-swansea-transfer-window

Interesting read. Looks like we are likely to miss out on him, perhaps that's no bad thing at that price.

Much as I hoped weeks ago we'd sign him, I lost interest at £40m. Not that he showed any interest in us at any time.

The journalist has done our scouting for us too...

Archived