Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

20 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I just don't rate him, always a headless chicken in my view, we should stay away 

TBH ive never thought much of him until i saw his last few games. Does look a decent player for what should be a reasonable price. Attitude is definitely suspect but im sure Appleton will sort that out with a bear hug.

27 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I just don't rate him, always a headless chicken in my view, we should stay away 

Nope. Creative and intelligent (on the pitch) midfielder who would do us very good in the middle. He's however a player with a shitty temperament and a dressing room destroyer, that's why I would stay away from him.

This nob is now beneath us. At least he will be come seasons end. Look to Ziyech and Bubblyboodabooze. They are now what we need. I would buy both for less than Glyfi and their wages too would be less in all likelihood. 

14 hours ago, bpfox said:

what do people think about nasri as are attacking midfielder

I'd be all over this. Didn't realise he was still a City player til I saw him in the pre-seasons.

He'll be relatively cheap and add a bit of class, composure and creativity

4 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

More worrying is that Stowell said after the game yesterday that he was happy if we only created one or two chances in an entire game, that it was the Leicester way.

The great Mr Stowell is a goalkeeping coach so I don't pay much heed to his attacking thoughts in fairness  :D

19 hours ago, bpfox said:

are we waiting to get are top price for marhaz before going in big for gylif. because this will backfire.

what do people think about nasri as are attacking midfielder, watched him this morning and he played really well. has great composure on the ball and a great pass i know he had dramas with vardy last year but thats football.

I'd usually be well against this, however I think if he becomes part of the group, takes the mentality on it might just bring the best out of him. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I'd usually be well against this, however I think if he becomes part of the group, takes the mentality on it might just bring the best out of him. 

Never gonna happen. The guy's an attitude problem.

5 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

More worrying is that Stowell said after the game yesterday that he was happy if we only created one or two chances in an entire game, that it was the Leicester way.

And that's why he is in over his head. 

4 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Never gonna happen. The guy's an attitude problem.

Fair one ZG. It was a massive IF and it'll be be a huge gamble. CS got the job because of his rapport with the squad and to hold it together. He won't want that jeapordising. 

5 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I reckon they're trying to shift Barkley first. 

Interesting- because that won't happen till deadline day surely! Wants out - not wanted and a year left on the contract.... could end up going for peanuts if they leave it too long!!!

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This thread has been fun - all 121 pages of it.

But he ain't ever coming here, sorry folks...

The Fat Lady sung a transfer window ago....

You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one...

Archived