Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

God I hate that villa chant. I'd actually forgot how much I hated it. Please please Fulham beat them in the final. 

Just thinking this and I'm not even watching 

What a terrible performance by Boro tonight, why go out wondering what might have been, at least have a go. 

Only got themselves to blame there, just like Derby last night. Not that Villa were much better, but they were the ones with the lead. 

Hope Fulham batter Villa in the final. Can't stand Villa and their horrible fans.

Should've been red for Johnstone. Wish it would've been a Villa Derby final but you can't say fairer than 3rd and 4th in the final. Hopefully Villa come up, purely for the away day. 

That’s the goalkeeper equivalent of a dive for me. No matter whether he’s sent off or not he’s cheated and prevented a goal so he’s won. If he’d been sent off there’s no saying boro would have scored so he’s cheated and won his team the game. 

Perhaps a rule change and a penalty for that? Especially for a clear goal scoring opportunity 

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

apparently Dean got it right.

It's treated as denying a goalscoring opportunity but because Terry (?) was behind the keeper and could have prevented the goal, it's only a yellow...

Not quite sure how Terry could have prevented the goal he was never going to stop the shot

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

'Kin hell Newcastle! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44171269

Knowing from the accounts that ours was £28m in 16/17, ours will have been about £40m this season, just for comparison. 

That's a mental wage bill. 

In the end it paid off but that wage bill is obscene.

Don't mind who wins tomorrow, but would prefer Fulham out of the two.

Their squad has more potential, as opposed to Villa's quite ageing one, and play a more attractive style.

Edited by Wymeswold fox