Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

Kasper to Fenerbache?

Bloody ridiculous just because he followed a couple of players on twitter or instagram doesn't make him favourite to sign for them ffs gutter press spewing out shi t wonder what the headline would be if he followed players from Tamworth fc or Walsall so we'll have to put up with this garbage whilst they have no palpable news to report on !!

file this one under Bollox !!????

It is rather strange. just cant see him going there for Europa league football. I recall someone (was it vards?) following RVP last summer which led to some silly stuff on here but quite why kasper would suddenly follow four fenerbache players is quite odd. RVP I could understand but skirtl ????

anyway, we were tipped off that he may be more interested in going abroad than staying in the PL (if he were to leave)

If I was a footballer I would just have days across the break where I picked a team at random and then follow all of their players on twitter and instagram.

If I had a bit more time I would find the Morrisons closest to their ground and go and do my big shop.

Archived