Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Goals you'll never forget.

5 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Claridge v Palace 

This one... ended up three rows back in the mayhem jumping up down with some woman in a yellow coat...  I went as nuts as everyone else in the ground...  I can't claim that even properly paid attention to it, as I was so busy looking at Kalac coming on with steam coming out of his nostrils...!

Didn't have another "super, super Steve..." left in me that day

retuning heros on Aylestone Road in our VW camper van and Mosquito Coast allowed us in with our shirts on

Steve Walsh equaliser against Arsenal in 1997 to make it 3-3 in the 96th minute

Knockaerts injury time winner away against the trees in 2013 

Great reminder Brooksy!

+ Mahrez against Man City 2016

Was right behind the goal when this went in. Thought at the time we had a world beater on our hands in Joachim. Real shame he never reached his full potential. What an unforgettable goal though... 

Has to be for me super Steve vs palace ? Last minute of extra time!!

Was flapping(excuse the pun) as spider came on! Hoping the ball didn't come down our end...

I was at the top of the lower tier on the bench type seats .Ended up In the front row lol

Scenes!!

Few that stick in my mind are:

Izzet overhead kick away vs Grimsby 

Danni Cadamarteri a home cup game....not sure why!!

Joey Gudjohnson away vs Blackpool

Not a Leicester player but the Forest Player (not sure if it was the keeper) walking the ball in the net from kick off, after Clive Clarke heart attack.

Obviously there are more important goals, but these are some I remember  fondly for various reasons 

Quite a few that come straight to me are Steve Walsh's header at Wembley, the euphoria.

Claridge's shinned goal at Wembley - the most surreal Leicester City goal I've ever seen and the hairs on the back of my neck just stood up thinking about this.

One of Heskey's first goals which was possibly on his debut? Miles out from goal and just an absolute rocket. A Pontus Kamaark goal which was also a rocket.

Heskey's link up play with Collymore (back heel etc.)

Muzzy's overhead kick.

Vardy's Liverpool strike.

There the ones that just come to me easily without having to think.. I could go on but I'd have to be thinking about them.

If I was answering this question tomorrow it might be other goals instead of those ones but they're the ones that come to me right now.

So many incredible memories:

Fryatt's 2nd at QPR

Vardy vs Man United (to make it 4-3 and to break the record)

Nugent at Southampton

Nugent at Norwich

Dyer vs Bolton (Home to score the second goal in two minutes and the following season to make it 4-3 after Nugent missed a pen).

N'Guessan at Watford

Knockaert at Watford

Also, not a goal but Paul Henderson's penalty save at home to Villa.

Archived