Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

1 minute ago, Sly said:

This Belgian League seems very convoluted.  

All discussion of the Belgian second division inevitably returns to this fact  :teehee:

Let's get Leuven up and out.

• Like 2

On 05/11/2019 at 17:14, ealingfox said:

If you win both halves you go straight up without a play-off I believe.

Football is a game of two halves.

I like the Belgium division 2 set up.  Teams can redeem themselves from a poor first half and have something to play for.  I

think that teams who score 3 or more should get a ticket into  draw (each time they do it) and the winner of the draw gets 5 point s

Edited by foxinsocks

1 hour ago, Bonanza said:

Thanks mate!

We still don't know if we have to reply the game against Union. Normally we'll know on Tuesday 12th, but it doesn't matter if we win, lose, draw or take a forfeit. 

Tonight we won the 1st period!!! Dilly ding, dilly dong!!!!

is the Belgian beer flowing!?!?!

• Haha 1

Results and standings after the 14th (and final) week of the 1st period.

Virton - OH Leuven       0-1
Union - Westerlo            0-2

Roeselare - Lokeren      2-1

Lommel - Beerschot      1-0

Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

1. OH Leuven           28          9              3              1                 22                         10                          +12

2. Virton                       27          9              5              0                 26                         10                          +16

3. Westerlo                  26          8              4              2                 21                         10                          +11

4. Union*                     22          6              3              4                 18                         15                           +3

5. Beerschot               17          5              7              2                 13                         19                           -6

6. Lokeren                  13          3              7              4                 13                         23                          -10

7. Roeselare               11          3              9              2                 15                         31                          -16

8. Lommel                   11          2              7              5                  9                          19                          -10

*OH Leuven and Union still have a game in hand.

Next week the 2nd period starts. All teams start with 0 points. The winner of the 2nd period will face us in the final. If we also win the 2nd period we automatically win the league and promotion to the 1st division.

Next week's fixtures:

Friday

OH Leuven - Beerschot

Saturday:

Lokeren - Lommel

Sunday:

Union - Virton

Roeselare - Westerlo

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

How good is Top?! 1 year ago his father passed away, his world turned upside down and both football clubs massively underperforming. 12 months later and he has two clubs looking as good as they have ever been. 

Pretty incredible if you ask me. 

I couldn't agree more!

• Like 2