Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

18 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Agreed. Why would e want to sell slim. Get rid of ulloa and musa imo

It's not always as simple as that.

Vardy and Iheanacho will be our first team. I suspect we want to keep Okazaki and we're willing to sell at least one of Slimani or Ulloa.

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Just googled "Slimani Watford" and this came up from HITC. :o

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/04/odds-update-bookies-make-watford-surprise-81-outsiders-to-sign-l/

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally. 

Squirrels primarily use scent to detect acorns, especially once buried amongst the leaf litter.

It is not a reason to sell Slimani because we can't sell Ulloa and Musa.

You keep the best.

Persoanlly slimani is a must keep. Musa is a keep but could be loaned out to Hull.

Ulloa is a sell to anyone who wants him. He could still look good in a Championship team - not as good as Lawrence but good enough.

8 minutes ago, FIF said:

It is not a reason to sell Slimani because we can't sell Ulloa and Musa.

You keep the best.

Persoanlly slimani is a must keep. Musa is a keep but could be loaned out to Hull.

Ulloa is a sell to anyone who wants him. He could still look good in a Championship team - not as good as Lawrence but good enough.

Slimani a "must keep"? :blush:

He's 29 and will be our 3rd choice striker at best. In fact even Okazaki was favoured ahead of him against Arsenal. If we can get anything near our money back on him then thats good business. If Vardy and Iheanacho don't get injured he'll hardly play at all this season.

26 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Slimani a "must keep"? :blush:

He's 29 and will be our 3rd choice striker at best. In fact even Okazaki was favoured ahead of him against Arsenal. If we can get anything near our money back on him then thats good business. If Vardy and Iheanacho don't get injured he'll hardly play at all this season.

What are the lottery numbers for this weekend? You seem to be able to predict the future. Iheanacho hasn't played a game yet. Okazaki is not even in the same conversation.

Just in case you can't remember the argument was selling slimani over Ulloa/musa - still it was your argument so I'm surprised that you've forgotten it.

We need the best alternative to Vardy as possible and that's Slimani's head.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Surely we must be looking to sell Slim on?

30 million quid and he's what? 4th choice striker?

If you really think about it it's a fookin outrage.

Plus he must be on 80k plus pw, £30m players that are transfered are not on less than that

8 minutes ago, FIF said:

What are the lottery numbers for this weekend? You seem to be able to predict the future. Iheanacho hasn't played a game yet. Okazaki is not even in the same conversation.

Just in case you can't remember the argument was selling slimani over Ulloa/musa - still it was your argument so I'm surprised that you've forgotten it.

We need the best alternative to Vardy as possible and that's Slimani's head.

I don't need to be Mystic Meg to assume that Iheanacho will be favoured over Slimani. We didn't pay £25m for him to sit on the bench. Also Okazaki started ahead of Slimani against Arsenal so we don't even know if he could end up being 4th choice striker.

Is there really a Leicester fan out there that wouldn't get their money back on Slimani if given that option?

32 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I don't need to be Mystic Meg to assume that Iheanacho will be favoured over Slimani. We didn't pay £25m for him to sit on the bench. Also Okazaki started ahead of Slimani against Arsenal so we don't even know if he could end up being 4th choice striker.

Is there really a Leicester fan out there that wouldn't get their money back on Slimani if given that option?

You are being Mystic Meg. We paid more for Slimani than Iheanacho and he sat on the bench last season. Slimani was injured last week, remember the gash? And Okazaki is not a striker depsite scoring against Arsenal and having perhaps his best game in a Leicester shirt.

Where you've got the idea that Leicester would get their money back by selling Slimani is beyond me and you were arguing that he should be sold over Ulloa and Musa, it was nothing to do with Iheanacho. 

Are you going to ignore that fact again in your reply?

37 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Slimani was short of match fitness after his knee injury, plus it was Arsenal. I think Slim might have started over Oka if he was fully fit and it was against a team who likes to sit back. I think Slim's third choice at the moment, which we need when we play 2 up front. Also Okazaki is nearly 32 

I would not sell for £35m if given the option

25 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Too many attackers on the squad. Vardy, Iheanacho, Musa, Shinji, Ulloa and Slim..  2 or 3 need to go

Musa will be covering a wing spot as well, Leo is shit and will be sold... that leaves 4 which is fine.

Archived