Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Drinkwater says farewell

He has bin a great player for us. I still remember Barnsley fans going mental that we swooped in and got him before they did after his loan there, and them saying he would go to waste at Leicester and never develop into a top player.. :whistle:

Very excited to have Adrien Silva here though (hopefully!). He will add some more creativity in the centre but also work his socks off in defence too. 

Good luck Drinky! I hope you can force your way into the starting 11 at Chelsea, but unfortunately I predict you will end up like a Delph and be a bit/part player and eventually find yourself back at a mid table club after becoming fed up with the lack of opportunities. 

Be happy to be proved wrong though and can't blame you for dreaming big!

City fans have shown great appreciation and gratitude to our former players - those that are deserving that is. Think of Nuge last season against Derby and Knocky the other week, which were greater receptions than for Kanté. Perhaps it's a Chelsea thing, but I shall certainly honour Drinky next week although I do confess to singing Leicester reject at Lineker from the Kop in his first league appearance for Everton. 

Archived