Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Drinkwater says farewell

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Aha, I don't think Rudkin was DoF when we signed Vardy and Drinkwater! Maybe Kante.

Have we sold Vardy then? :P And the point was the resale value of these players, which Rudkin has overseen ;)

**** anyone showing animosity towards drinkwater. he's been a model professional here for five years and he's given his best for us.

he deserves to do well and I hope he plays regularly for Chelsea and progresses with them - except against us... 

we'll look back on the drinkwater / kante days as some of the best we'll see for years to come. 

in the grand scheme of things it's not like he's even made that much of a fuss over leaving - people just speculate and hate for the sake of it. 

good luck! 

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Easy to say now isnt it in all honesty? What happened to I want to finish my career here. 

Gutted to see him leave but he has one hell of a PR Team.

Didn't he say he wanted to finish his career here if we continued to match his ambition and move forward? There's a difference.

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Didn't he say he wanted to finish his career here if we continued to match his ambition and move forward? There's a difference.

Can't recall that mate? In all honesty i am gutted to see him go but words mean **** all nowadays

Archived