Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cjt1976

Wes Playing Away

Not defending Wes at all if any of this is true. 

But this is essentially The Sun, apparently the national arbiter of British morality, making public a private matter, worsening the effect of the situation of all involved and bringing unnecessary stress to a heavily pregnant woman. Wonder whose phone they hacked to get any of this?

Yep his life. 

I wish the papers would think twice about printing this but I guess scandal sells. All it does though is damage.

I am dissapointed though to be fair. As father of two and Wes being one of my son's favourite players I was pleased he had chosen him as one of his role models in football (a captain, leader, team player, true professional, a decent bloke and true family man) and not one of the flamboyant dabbing showoffs which are there in their thousands to choose from. 

I guess he still ticks all those boxes bar one. But it's a pretty big box for me to knock off. Shame

Disappointing, I expect all Leicester players to act with integrity and morality while at the club. However this ultimately is a personal matter and I'm sure is somethig that happens in every work place around the country. 

Also anything that is spouted by that rag of a paper needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

Archived