Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cjt1976

Wes Playing Away

19 hours ago, Bert said:

The issue is that he has two young children with his partner of 14 years, whilst having a 3 year affair. If you can't see what's wrong here I fear for you in life. 

Listen no one knows what's going on and no one knows who he living with or what he is committed to 

I say again he isn't married and as such how he lives his private life is down to him

in france this is considered normal life for anyone , yet the moral police in England all seem to want to judge someone 

leave the guy alone 

36 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Listen no one knows what's going on and no one knows who he living with or what he is committed to 

I say again he isn't married and as such how he lives his private life is down to him

in france this is considered normal life for anyone , yet the moral police in England all seem to want to judge someone 

leave the guy alone 

OK Wes, fully understand.

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

leave the guy alone 

I'd rather have morals than not. Also this is England. Deal with it. 

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

leave the guy alone 

I'm pretty sure they live by Christian morals in most of France, which is little different from other western European countries.

Where do you have it from that such behaviour is more accepted in France?

Either way, it's Morgan's life, he can do what he wants. Would rather not know, to be honest.

3 hours ago, shen said:

I'm pretty sure they live by Christian morals in most of France, which is little different from other western European countries.

Where do you have it from that such behaviour is more accepted in France?

Either way, it's Morgan's life, he can do what he wants. Would rather not know, to be honest.

It's totally normal in much of france for a man to a mistress 

in fact it's a national pastime 

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

leave the guy alone 

Prejudice at its finest. Where did you get that from? Jesus.

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

leave the guy alone 

Do you have a partner?  Would you say that if he/she cheated on you?  I don't agree with trial by media and I don't think these things should be in the public arena but defending his actual actions seems odd.  X

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

What is it with footballers and 'playing away' over the years there has been a hatful of players that cheat on their partners! disgraceful!. clearly football players have too much spare time and massive egos!

It happens in everyday life. We only hear about it when it's famous people because ... they're famous. 

16 hours ago, dynamark said:

Gents please do not forget that we have established in recent weeks a very modern and liberal attitude to peoples personal preferences/behaviour and our perception of what is considered to be acceptable conduct in the partnership department.

Nice sarcasm

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

It's totally normal in much of france for a man to a mistress 

in fact it's a national pastime 

haha.. Its a cliche from the 1970s maybe, it's certainly not a national pastime and not accepted in France. 

The way I see it is, say you have a daughter (many many of our fans do). She meets a bloke who has a decent job that requires a lot of time away. They get settled have a couple of kids, shes works hard raising them at home, school, homework, meals, clubs etc. Then she calls you up and says "hes left me" for some women hes met through work, its been going on for 3 years, which actually means he's been sleeping with this lass while hes got his wife pregnant with number 2! Shes now can no longer share as room with the bloke and as a result ends it (something perhaps he should of done 3 years ago). Shes now left to pick up the pieces and is on the scrap heap with two kids to raise, which basically puts her life on hold. How would you feel? Pretty angry Id say.

So Wes aside, he's completely ballsed up here and let himself down, its not the norm, its not ok, its not. Simple. I feel for the poor lass.

Well if having an affair makes him a crap footballer then I would be bothered.

Personally I think he had a good game on Saturday so maybe its a good thing :D 

Not saying I agree with guys or girls playing around, just that it's none of my business what others choose to do with their lives. 

10 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

leave the guy alone 

Spot on mate

Archived