Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

If Miss Begum wants to come back I’d let her ..   she was 15 and probably didn’t know her arse from her elbow.

She's probably safer in Syria than if she comes back here lol 

I'd be inclined to say that at 15 she had more of a sound mind than say a kid that gets taken at half her age.

I don't agree that she should be allowed back. If you go to 'join' a terrorist organisation it's far too unsafe for her (and her baby) and for us to just let her back in. If anything, if she does come back I suspect she'll be put in to some protected facility for the benefit of herself and her child.

Anyway, she could just wear a full niqab or burka and no-one would be able to tell who it is...

14 hours ago, Countryfox said:

If Miss Begum wants to come back I’d let her ..   she was 15 and probably didn’t know her arse from her elbow.

Oh definitely.  I'd welcome her with open arms.  Any time....

......Oops....

....Sorry.....

......I thought you said Miss Belgium...

download.jpeg.c9179887633b453a41e4ecd94d682f8f.jpeg 

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

She's probably safer in Syria than if she comes back here lol 

I'd be inclined to say that at 15 she had more of a sound mind than say a kid that gets taken at half her age.

I don't agree that she should be allowed back. If you go to 'join' a terrorist organisation it's far too unsafe for her (and her baby) and for us to just let her back in. If anything, if she does come back I suspect she'll be put in to some protected facility for the benefit of herself and her child.

Anyway, she could just wear a full niqab or burka and no-one would be able to tell who it is...

Yep ...   I know its an unpopular opinion cus I can't actually find anyone that really agrees with me ...   :)

But considering all the rapists, murderers, terrorists, child groomers and assorted other sh1te we allow in ...   and then when we find out what they are like can't sling them back out !!!  ...      she seems like a very very small fish and probably too young to fully know her actions.

9 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Yep ...   I know its an unpopular opinion cus I can't actually find anyone that really agrees with me ...   :)

But considering all the rapists, murderers, terrorists, child groomers and assorted other sh1te we allow in ...   and then when we find out what they are like can't sling them back out !!!  ...      she seems like a very very small fish and probably too young to fully know her actions.

I would let her back.  It is a very messy issue and if she is let back she should probably face trial but I would let her back and the poor child should certainly have a chance at a "normal" life rather than being raised amidst ISIS.  X

It's almost like she's polite enough to warn us not to take her back reading the things she has said since she has been found.

I know she's young but the lack of remorse is horrifying, she's a very dangerous woman and I've no doubt she'll radicalise others when she inevitably comes back into the country - unfortunately we can't watch people 24/7.

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's almost like she's polite enough to warn us not to take her back reading the things she has said since she has been found.

I know she's young but the lack of remorse is horrifying, she's a very dangerous woman and I've no doubt she'll radicalise others when she inevitably comes back into the country - unfortunately we can't watch people 24/7.

Surely if she was to come back to the UK she'd be locked up for ages?

This isn't a case of her coming back to live with her mum and dad in some council flats. 

9 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Really? She's older now and this is her view. Let her rot in hell 

Screenshot_20190218-234031_Chrome.jpg

21 minutes ago, MattP said:

Hmmmm ....    maybe I was a bit hasty ...    

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Surely if she was to come back to the UK she'd be locked up for ages?

This isn't a case of her coming back to live with her mum and dad in some council flats. 

She reckons she hasnt done anything wrong (no killing or fighting, just being a housewife to an Isis soldier)

Well, she said nobody had any evidence of her doing anything wrong.

Its weird because she sort of admits that its wrong to do that stuff, yet she still espouses the IS thought processes. 

So they wouldnt be able to imprison her.  I guess she'd just come back.  No way they can allow her to keep the kid though surely who she looks to be wanting to raise in the same mold as the father

24 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

She reckons she hasnt done anything wrong (no killing or fighting, just being a housewife to an Isis soldier)

Well, she said nobody had any evidence of her doing anything wrong.

Its weird because she sort of admits that its wrong to do that stuff, yet she still espouses the IS thought processes. 

So they wouldnt be able to imprison her.  I guess she'd just come back.  No way they can allow her to keep the kid though surely who she looks to be wanting to raise in the same mold as the father

Ah right, I assumed it was against the law to join one of these groups no matter what position you held.

She definitely shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the country in that case.