Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I still think we're going to finish top 8. Am I mad?

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 19:19, HighPeakFox said:

Your general writing style (I think) has a tendency to get backs up. That's what I was alluding to. It is often I find myself agreeing with your general premise but find how you present your thoughts as difficult.

I disagree.

FIF seems to get a lot of unfair criticism on here, and gets banned for stuff that others get away with.

Edit: Anyway, we're well and truly fvcked - Lawro says we'll finish seventh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42314613

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Buce said:

I disagree.

FIF seems to get a lot of unfair criticism on here, and gets banned for stuff that others get away with.

Edit: Anyway, we're well and truly fvcked - Lawro says we'll finish seventh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42314613

I agree, Fif can be a cantankerous sod at times and unapologetic with it. I forgot my point..... :D

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

I can see us finishing behind man city manure chelsea arse and one other (burnley?)... i believe we will be above liverpool  (poor defence) and spurs (players sorting cvs out and avoiding injury before world cup).

We will come 6th

I hope so. Got 18-1 for a top 6 place.

• Like 1

On 13/12/2017 at 03:00, DrezZone said:

I just hope none of the teams outside of the top 6 finish above us. Burnley, Watford, etc. I do have expectations and high hopes for us to surpass Spurs and either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Really, why not?

I'd love us, Watford and Burnley to be in the top six.

Their achievement wouldn't be as remarkable as us winning the league, it would really annoy fans of the so called 'big' clubs... and we could argue that our 5000-1 season gave their clubs the belief they could do something like that! 

I'd love to bring the big boys down a peg or two.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ScubaBlue said:

Really, why not?

I'd love us, Watford and Burnley to be in the top six.

Their achievement wouldn't be as remarkable as us winning the league, it would really annoy fans of the so called 'big' clubs... and we could argue that our 5000-1 season gave their clubs the belief they could do something like that! 

I'd love to bring the big boys down a peg or two.

What I meant is for us to finish maybe 4th and this teams come right after us, over other big money teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Under the usual circumstances and looking at the usual suspects up top, I'd go and say we could make Top Eight.

However, with Manchester City seemingly running away early on, that leaves room for points in the quest for 5th spot and another European adventure.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but rather unlikely we can get this far this season. Are Spurs and Arsenal really within our reach?

Still, I'll let the team surprise me.

3 hours ago, Bablemikey said:

we need to find a way to stop conceding from set plays if we have any ambition of moving forwards.

True. But we're actually 8th, so the point is not to move backwards.