Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DatfoxesKid23

Who do you want for Right back

Danny Simpson has probably been our most consistent player for 3 years. I want him to play for us He's one if the mist reliable defenders we've ever had.

If it wasn't for his off the field antics and it being understandably hard for people to like him as a person he'd be an absolute cult hero here.

What a stupid thread. We really do have some fools following our team. Simpson has been our best defender for quite some time now.

Not alone has been cleaning up after Mahrez but he's been doing the same for Morgan also. He rarely makes mistakes and wins more headers than he has a right to.

I can't think of many more consistently good defenders than Danny Simpson. 

He seems a bit of a knob off the pitch to say the least but on the pitch he's probably the most consistent player that we have. 

It doesn't help either that a lot of the time he's left completely exposed. 

Admittedly going forwards he is hardly pulling up trees but I'd much prefer him to be as solid as he is defensively than be an attacking full back that's crap at defending. 

Simpson is one of the only right backs in the league who has put up with next to no support for three season, which is pretty impressive in my book lol 

But yes we desperately need someone in to challenge him. We’re scared of that though... look how well Aurier and Trippier compete... we’d never embrace having two good players though because we can’t manage it lol 

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Going forward he is gassh, that's why. We need to replace

Right, so let's dip into the transfer market and buy a right back who is brilliant going forward and defending, would WANT to come to Leicester, and be consistent week in week out. Pretty sure there's no one who fits the bill, realistically.

7 hours ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

Danny simpson isn't good enough for our ambitions. I'd like this guy.

Simpson has been one of our most consistent performers over the past year +. I'll agree we need backup in case he gets injured or suspended but to dig Simpson out of all people, we must be watching different games.

We play 4-4-2 and give up centre midfield every game. We should have the edge on the flanks, but we don't and Danny's inability to do anything offensively is part of that. The guy is solid, but we need more than solid. Also he lets way to many crosses in, that our left side can't cope with. I still appreciate all the solid and hard work he put in, and we have got way more out of him and I ever expected, when he first signed, but RB is definitely a place where we could upgrade.

Archived