Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Come Home Nigel

Would you want NP back as manager?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want NP back as manager?

• Definite Yes
    • Definite No
    • Possibly

I'm sorry but I've flicked through pages of threads and I don't see our biggest hero mentioned once in a thread title. Shame on you all.

Let's not muck about anymore....

This man is LCFC through and through. On a molecular level something just works with him and us. I always felt calmed seeing him strutting the touchline with his ice whites and slow head movements and arms crossed watching the ball and players move.

Tunnel Cam was basically Nigel patrolling the KP corridors putting anybody in sight (our players, opposition players and coaches) in what looked on the surface like a friendly head lock. They always lasted just a few seconds too long on occasions though... I miss that. 

His razor sharp hair cut was dazzling in full HD on MOTD with colour tones that would test the best Sony Bravia on the market. 

This thread is not a joke. I have this over whelming feeling he's the right choice and he'd finish the business he started. 

Come home Nigel. 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I love the man but it's a no from me. We need to move forwards.

Also I wouldn't want to see him come back and get sacked.

Thanks for a reply with a little insight. 

Yes, I see what you're saying. I really do think though that NP needs us more than we need him at the moment. Let him get back in the hot seat for a thanks for the L1 and Championship titles as well as building our squad into PL champions. 

The thing that's missing for me at the moment with our club is identity. NP gave us this. We were his. I want that back. I want us to be his again, even for a short while. 

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It ain't happening folks.

Image result for let it go

I can't wrap my head round the fact that they reemployed him Muzzett ...    So never say never.     Not for a bit though ...    When Shakey and Walshy join him and they sign Kante and DD ...   Then ok, bring the lot back.  :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Thanks for a reply with a little insight. 

Yes, I see what you're saying. I really do think though that NP needs us more than we need him at the moment. Let him get back in the hot seat for a thanks for the L1 and Championship titles as well as building our squad into PL champions. 

The thing that's missing for me at the moment with our club is identity. NP gave us this. We were his. I want that back. I want us to be his again, even for a short while. 

Oh I agree.

The platform he built up has gone now and I want that back too. I've mentioned previously that we need someone who can build up the club here.

But I just feel Nige, as much as I do love him, is part of our history now. We need to go forwards.

Archived