Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City Post Match Thread 0-2

19 minutes ago, jumbo747 said:

1. We were up against a team playing the best football the I've seen in the EPL.

2. We have a new manager who has yet to find his feet.

3. We have some dead wood we have to clear out, sooner rather than later.

4. Whatever anyone says on here, the boys had a go today and that's good enough for me.

5. Losing 2-0 to the current Man City today was no shame, whether it was at home or away.

Exactly.

25 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Can't really complain. Best team in the league by far and have about a billion's worth of players on the bench. 

When we get Silva and hopefully replace Simpson, I think we'll be quite immense.

I mean, we probably need back up, but why we replacing Simpson?

Just now, Number 6 said:

I mean, we probably need back up, but why we replacing Simpson?

Just personal preference. I would prefer to have a player that doesn't surrender position constantly and adds more going forward. When on the ball, he wouldn't look out of place in league 2. I don't think it would be that hard to find a right back better on the ball but also solid, other teams can find them.

Happy with that, beat by the best side in the league by a country mile, the gulf in quality in certain area was massive.

Would have took a 2-0 at the start, move on, learned nothing today, other than we are nowhere near Man City quality, which I think we knew.

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Just personal preference. I would prefer to have a player that doesn't surrender position constantly and adds more going forward. When on the ball, he wouldn't look out of place in league 2. I don't think it would be that hard to find a right back better on the ball but also solid, other teams can find them.

Fair enough. He definitely isn't particularly comfortable on the ball and doesn't help at all going forwards. Feel he's our best defender though. 

7 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

My thoughts exactly , not always that exciting to watch but just can’t get near the ball as they pass you to death 

Difference is that Man City can attack with intricacy but also hit you with devastating pace.

Barcelona were probably more consistent with the accuracy of their final ball but I think this City side have more options in terms of how they vary their style going forwards.

I thought they mixed it up really well and only killed the game with possession football when they needed to.

They were just too good, how they make so much space, their passing, movement. Unreal, they'll win the league and they'll go far in the champions league too. Their pace is frightening out wide, De Bruyne and Silva are phenomenal and Fernandinho is ridiculously under rated. 

If the ref doesn't bottle the most blatant red card of the season it's a different game. Time for Fuchs and Maguire to spend some time on the bench. 

43 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I ain't even mad.

They were clearly better than us and we didn't park the bus. I like what Puel is doing with this team and can't wait until Silva joins the first team.

Top 8 is still on.

Top 8 ? nowhere even close. lol

12 minutes ago, Loves2spooge said:

You're all a bunch of pessimistic apes , common guys Vardy & Nacho gave 100% can't you take example on the guys , they scored a total of 0 goals during the last two games 

START THEM EVERY GAME AND GIVE THEM MOTM

Ya boring mate.

Archived