Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City Post Match Thread 0-2

Didn't play too badly, they are on another planet. The movement off the ball was like nothing I have seen before. I think they will take out the lot this season. better teams than us will have bigger defeats.

How the game could have been different though if Komoany had been sent off in the first minute.

Just now, Charl91 said:

Too good for us. I don't think you can blame tactics, or even the players too much. Literally just too good for us.

It's like they were playing Fifa with all the sliders set up to 100.

The only thing that annoys me is Man City got the luck today and didn’t need it, should have been down to ten

Yup you are absolutely right. The fact that this is more of Vardy FC than Leicester FC and that the tactics are made to accomodate him, even if he plays horrible, completely skipped your argument, but apart from that you are right. Can't you see that Slimani doesn't fit current system? Hell even Iheanacho that was great at Man City came here and is playing terrible.

Iheanacho will be given the same amount of time to settle as Slim has had. Slm hasn't taken the opportunities when he has had them. 

The manager needs to be strong with the system and Vardy, and make changes. I am not opposed to that at all. We need a strong bond within the squad, but not at the expense of having to play out of form players. But Slim doesn't have the ability to make it in this league. But it isn't his fault we lost today. I was just pointing out he looked poor when he came on - as was Iheanacho (on the left?!?!?!).

I didn't believe the hype surrounding Pep when he came to Man City because he inherited 2 great teams at Barca & Bayern, but the metamorphosis of City from last season is unbelievable. They truely are an outstanding team. 

1. We were up against a team playing the best football the I've seen in the EPL.

2. We have a new manager who has yet to find his feet.

3. We have some dead wood we have to clear out, sooner rather than later.

4. Whatever anyone says on here, the boys had a go today and that's good enough for me.

5. Losing 2-0 to the current Man City today was no shame, whether it was at home or away.

Archived