Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton (A) Match Thread

Guess there is a lot of substance behind the Mahrez rumours after all.

Really hope the team show it's not affected by it and comes up on top. I think this will be a tight game and might need someone from the bench to unlock them, if we can do it at all. Prior to the circus of the last 24 hours I was super confident about the game but less so now. But even without Marhez we are still a good team. Need a big showing from Gray tonight to show he can fill the boots long term, because Riyad might be with us till the end of the season, but clearly he's gone thereafter.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see if Shakey has got their CB‘s ‘hoofing it’?  Watch out for an anvil standing next to their Physio Team sitting on the bench.

Everton's form is atrocious but they're starting XI looks strong. Upside, I think their defence is ropey. Coleman will be energetic but is likely to tail off, I'd say.

If we channel our last away league performance against Chelsea, we should beat these. Fingers crossed. It's the right line-up for me. The cup game was excellent but this game comes too soon for Silva, Iborra etc to start. Hopefully we see Diabaté get some league minutes under his belt and show us something to get excited about.

28 minutes ago, brucey said:

Walcott, Rooney and Sigurdsson. They're going for it...

That's odd.

Fat Sam was only saying last week that Siggy and the granny shagger couldn't play together in the same team.