Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

Allow Manchester City to string together 20+ passes before they get to our box, then kick the ball away straight back to a Manchester City player.

Allow Manchester City to string together 20+ passes before they get to our box, then kick the ball away straight back to a Manchester City player.

• Haha 2

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

James is another player I'm fighting with myself to rate, but I just don't think he's good enough and cannot understand why he's in the team. Am I missing something? 

I cant see it. Does a job against the relegation sides but just seems like a plodder to me. I think Iborra was needed for this one.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

James is another player I'm fighting with myself to rate, but I just don't think he's good enough and cannot understand why he's in the team. Am I missing something? 

I agree. For me he’s top level championship or lower level PL quality. He just doesn’t make enough of an impact or influence the game enough for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I genuinely can't understand why it's taken people so long to see Chilwell is not good enough, in any position, I'm not sure if he ever will be good enoigh to be honest, it's an absolute shambles that we haven't signed a fullback. Simpson with no genuine competition and 2 Left backs with shite positioning and decision making.

Puel obviously feels like he can work with something as he keeps selecting him.

See how he gets on next season in more of a full time role. He's got a lot of improving to do though.

He's not good enough at the minute however.