Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

If You Had to Marry Your Current Partner in the Place You First Met?

4 hours ago, pSinatra said:

Current missus - the Bulls Head in Cosby

The previous missus was quite funny though.  I was at a house party on Edward Street in Clarendon Park.  I was hammered & busting for a piss.  The toilet was busy, so I went for a piss in the street.  As I was going, a couple of girls came around the corner.  I managed to finish & put it away by the time they got to me.  I started off by apologising, but ended up inviting them into the party.  I was with her for over 15 years

Good work. However are we to assume had you not put it away in time she may have laughed and walked on:ph34r:

4 hours ago, pSinatra said:

Current missus - the Bulls Head in Cosby

The previous missus was quite funny though.  I was at a house party on Edward Street in Clarendon Park.  I was hammered & busting for a piss.  The toilet was busy, so I went for a piss in the street.  As I was going, a couple of girls came around the corner.  I managed to finish & put it away by the time they got to me.  I started off by apologising, but ended up inviting them into the party.  I was with her for over 15 years

Don’t be modest, she saw it and got straight down on one knee didn’t she.

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

A nightclub in Loughborough, but it's had that many names and i'm getting old so I can't tell you which it was called then and what it's called now lol I'm gonna say it was pulse at the time, at least it wasn't echos, cuz that would have been a real low budget affair lol 

Circa 2000, the big room up Pulse was great. I snogged many a bird in that room, good times indeed. 

I met met my wife at a factory in Sileby that is no longer there. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Yes same place just a different name. It was manilla when I met my partner.

Simpkins with mine(2002) i think! Wouldn't be a bad place to get married i don't suppose,had a look of a church about it back in the day(although downstairs with no light,and the carpets stuck to your feet!):DSaw matt elliot,the birch,walshy and izzet in there a few times.

Edited by PAULCFC