Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that Kasper has been acting up and doesn't get on with Puel at all, loggerheads. 

I've also heard from the same source that Danny Simpson was due to do a presser for the Spurs game and turned up hammered to get sent home immediately.

This source is very, very legit - I guess we'll find out if player power will win through again because you'd fancy both to be off.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So we'd already shipped three with first choice RB, yet Choudry is to blame lol

One has little or next to nothing to do with the other.

You can be critical of our back four AND be critical of Puel putting Choudhury at RB.

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So we'd already shipped three with first choice RB, yet Choudry is to blame lol

Of which Simpson was massively culpable in 2 of those goals.

Having said that, he should have put Benny at Right Back, if truth be told.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 2

Just now, MC Prussian said:

One has little or next to nothing to do with the other.

You can be critical of our back four AND be critical of Puel putting Choudhury at RB.

It does when certain people are suggesting it "cost us the game"... like all the other mistakes never happened.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that Kasper has been acting up and doesn't get on with Puel at all, loggerheads. 

I've also heard from the same source that Danny Simpson was due to do a presser for the Spurs game and turned up hammered to get sent home immediately.

This source is very, very legit - I guess we'll find out if player power will win through again because you'd fancy both to be off.

Hopefully Kasper ****s off. Either that or learns how to keep goal. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It does when certain people are suggesting it "cost us the game"... like all the other mistakes never happened.

Oh, I agree. Hamza cost us a goal, not the match.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's sad that same players who gave us everything could end up shattering manager-team authority.

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Doesn't explain why he (Simpson)started the for the game

Benny seems a decent guy but he's stole a living for a few years (not his fault I guess) and we learn absolute nothing from bringing him off the bench. Would rather have had another youngster on the bench than him. I would have given Hughes a go but maybe Puel wanted to take an opportunity to see how Choudhury did at right back and whether there's any potential future for him in that position.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kasper is trouble, would definitely consider a decent bid for him if one came in.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Benny seems a decent guy but he's stole a living for a few years (not his fault I guess) and we learn absolute nothing from bringing him off the bench. Would rather have had another youngster on the bench than him. I would have given Hughes a go but maybe Puel wanted to take an opportunity to see how Choudhury did at right back and whether there's any potential future for him in that position.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kasper is trouble, would definitely consider a decent bid for him if one came in.

You put yourself in Puel's position, he doesn't have a clue what the history is of a lot of these players, especially the youth team.  Perhaps someone says to him "Hamza played right back in the youth setup at one time", you take them at their word. If he keeps putting him their after a poor showing, then fair enough with the moaning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

We'll he certainly played like he was pissed. 

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Get rid of both, not really that bothered about them. Kasper does come across as a bit of a gobshite

Can see them getting their way and Puel going. Simpson didn't even get fired or suspended when he tried to strangle his ex to death, so can't see him going anywhere.

Schmeichel's ego is too big for his ability. 

• Like 1

I've been banging the 'kasper is a bad egg' drum for a long long time now. Interesting to see some info actually trickling out. You only have to look at the way he handles himself in interviews to see he has far too high an opinion of himself. 

... There's some very good young goalkeepers in France Mr Puel :ph34r:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I've been banging the 'kasper is a bad egg' drum for a long long time now. Interesting to see some info actually trickling out. You only have to look at the way he handles himself in interviews to see he has far too high an opinion of himself. 

... There's some very good young goalkeepers in France Mr Puel :ph34r:

Where is this coming from?

22 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Looks like of the old guard only Vardy and Albrighton will be here next season. 

It's gonna be a very interesting 12 weeks!

Think there will be a lot of departures to be fair

just hope we promote some of the promising kids to the first team squad and buy some quality to supplement the first team

Just now, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Think there will be a lot of departures to be fair

just hope we promote some of the promising kids to the first team squad and buy some quality to supplement the first team

Definite: Huth, Dragovic (loan ends)

Almost definite: Slimani, Musa, Mahrez, Jakupovic, Leo

Quite possible: Benny, King, Mendy, James (don't think we'll lose all of them CM's)

Keepers: Kasper, New Keeper, Hamer

Right Back: New Right back, Simpson

Left Back: Chilwell, Fuchs

CB: Maguire, New CB, Morgan, New CB, Hughes

RM: New Winger, Gray

LM, Diabate, Albrighton

CM: Silva, Iborra

CM: N'didi, (two of King, Mendy and James)

No.10: Iheanacho, Okazaki,

ST: Vardy, New Striker

Fringes: Barnes, Hamza, Hughes, Thomas

Could easily end up needing: Keeper, Right Back, 2 x centre back, striker, 1x wingers, 1 x No.10 go winger cover.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Definite: Huth, Dragovic (loan ends)

Almost definite: Slimani, Musa, Mahrez, Jakupovic, Leo

Quite possible: Benny, King, Mendy, James (don't think we'll lose all of them CM's)

Keepers: Kasper, New Keeper, Hamer

Right Back: New Right back, Simpson

Left Back: Chilwell, Fuchs

CB: Maguire, New CB, Morgan, New CB, Hughes

RM: New Winger, Gray

LM, Diabate, Albrighton

CM: Silva, Iborra

CM: N'didi, (two of King, Mendy and James)

No.10: Iheanacho, Okazaki,

ST: Vardy, New Striker

Fringes: Barnes, Hamza, Hughes, Thomas

Could easily end up needing: Keeper, Right Back, 2 x centre back, striker, 1x wingers, 1 x No.10 go winger cover.

I would agree with this Babs 

it’s a tall order but needed