Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Mohamed Elyounoussi - Gone to Southampton.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

Be interesting to hear the chants if we signed him lol Like Elyounoussi he makes it look so easy or easy peasy Elounoussi lol

To the tune of the French song Alouette, Gentille Alouette.

Elyounoussi, Mohamed Elyounoussi

Elyounoussi, Leicester's No 10

Elyounoussi, Mohamed Elyounoussi..... Repeat to ad nauseam.

I'll get my coat!

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Expect to see 1 or 2 players in this style signed given the expected Mahrez departure. This guy has been quite good when I’ve seen him, reminiscent of Diabate in being good technically on the ball. 

Would be good for the squad / first team option but if we are after a direct Riyad replacement I’d want a higher profile player in addition. 

Sign him up. Fantastic for FC Basel on the European stage, the only criticism coming from the home fans is that he's not showed the same compassion in the Swiss Super League.

Naturally right-footed, he often plays on the left wing, cutting inside, but can switch to the right also. He's got speed and skill and is still only 23.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again - would love us to do a double swoop and get Basel's right-back Michael Lang as part of the same package.

I watched him play for Molde in Norway a few times, mostly under manager Ole-Gunnar Solskjær. He was only 20/21 at the time but looked a talent. He has good skill, a good engine and is quite strong and tenacious - willing to fight for the ball and difficult to dispossess. Of course the Norwegian league is relatively low standard, probably equivalent to our League 1, so it's difficult to know if he could make the step up. However, given his youth and recent exploits at Basel he may well be worth a punt.

Edited by Thor
  • Like 1