Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 1- Newcastle 2 post match thread.

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

The team cannot be allowed to be ran by this baffoon going into next season yea we are 8th in the league but that's where we should be. Realistically we should be 7th or only a few points behind arsenal.

I'm fed up with our slow build up play or lack lustre performances.

Atm we are a absolute shambles.

Worse football I think I've seen us play in 15 years. And thats not even a joke.

Save our club and get rid!!!!

Jesus wept. Grow up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

It was a poor game but we weren't as bad as some are making out. 

Newcastle are on a good run of form and up to 10th, we were missing key players.

We massively missed Ndidi. Shouldn't have started Diabete I think if it wasn't for the Peterborough game he'd be nowhere near.

If fit I'd start Okazaki every game he brings much more than goals. 

Dont rate Chilwell get Fuchs back in.

We are still only 3 points off 7th

Are you joking ?? 

We were at home and had 1 or 2 shots on target .

I'm sorry but that's unacceptable 

Get rid at the end of the season all we did during transfer window is let players go on loan and since then we have been S**t. Morgan needs gone along with simpson.

We were all so excited when he came with the way we played for the first few games then he changed it and our players can not play the way he wants as they are used to fast pace not snail pace.

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

It was a poor game but we weren't as bad as some are making out. 

Newcastle are on a good run of form and up to 10th, we were missing key players.

We massively missed Ndidi. Shouldn't have started Diabete I think if it wasn't for the Peterborough game he'd be nowhere near.

If fit I'd start Okazaki every game he brings much more than goals. 

Dont rate Chilwell get Fuchs back in.

We are still only 3 points off 7th

OHHHHH yes it was (as bad) we had ONE registered shot on goal (the goal) all game

BTW 6 points off 7th NOT 3

Edited by hackenbacker
spelling

We were pathetic. Apart from scoring we didn't come close to testing the keeper. They were up for it more, bullied us, outmuscled us and deserved the win. Albrighton was an absolute disgrace, what Morgan was doing for the second I have no idea. No energy, little urgency, little creativity. Was clear we missed Wilf. Silva looked ok and Choudhury came on and did well enough. Everyone else, poor. Diabete looked like a rabbit in the headlights, Chilwell is so thick it's not even laughable. Vardy isolated. Mahrez doesn't turn up in physical games. 

Of course this isnt why we lost, but the referee and the assistant east stand side were an absolute and total embarrassment. We should've had a penalty in the first half. It's the most clear penalty you will ever see. The linesmen are so scared to give any decision these days because they are directed by the referees all the time. Power they have is ridiculous and something neeed to be sorted quick because it's not even an embarrassment anymore. 

The worst thing about it all (even though I've slated the ref) is that they're gonna say the penalty decision has stopped us from getting any points. We deserved everything we got. 

Singling out Morgan or the gaffer is beyond pathetic.

We never looked like we were or even wanted to win.

The best players didn't turn up. Mahrez looked like he was already on holiday and made one wrong choice after another, Albrighton polished his run of crosses and passes to the opposition, even Vardy who besides his tap-in couldn't be arsed to fall back a bit instead of waiting between two defenders for a ball which was never going to land at his feet. 

Diabaté is still too rough and his end product lacks a bit but was as well as Silva, the only one who wanted to make things happen. Add to two key midfielders out, a catastrophic mistake and there you have it.

The coach started the best possible team and made the subs on time. It's a collective failure on the pitch.

• Like 3

Disgusting performance. Once again, a total lack of ambition or urgency shown. We should have been at them from the off- as it was, we gifted them the initiative and we were playing catch up after that. Again. 

Sorry Claude, but you need to sort out our mentality at home- half arsed performances against the likes of Newcastle, Stoke and Bournemouth ain't good enough for these fans or owners. Show a bit of intent man, FFS. 

Disgusting. Disgraceful and new levels of boring. 

You can tell me I'm wrong you call me whatever you want but Puel has to go. This is puels football. This is his idea of football. Forget scoring goals forget attacking the opposition let's pass it around the half way line. 0 attacking intent until it's to late. 0 attacking intent until the last 20 minutes. AGAIN. 

Defend him as much as you want, it's disgusting. People can point to the table as much as they like, his way has cost us as much as it's won us at the very least. Sack him now. 

They can expand the stadium as much as they like. It will never ever sell out why he's in charge. The most boring team in England by far. 

• Like 1

I know let's get rid of all our target men and spend the next 3 months throwing crosses into the box!

We have striker who thrives on though balls, but we never play one.

Every team we come up against know to pack the middle and press oiur midfeild and then just spend the next 90 mins heading it away! 

Let be honest we have been crap since Christmas with the odd result papering over the cracks.......

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

We were pathetic. Apart from scoring we didn't come close to testing the keeper. They were up for it more, bullied us, outmuscled us and deserved the win. Albrighton was an absolute disgrace, what Morgan was doing for the second I have no idea. No energy, little urgency, little creativity. Was clear we missed Wilf. Silva looked ok and Choudhury came on and did well enough. Everyone else, poor. Diabete looked like a rabbit in the headlights, Chilwell is so thick it's not even laughable. Vardy isolated. Mahrez doesn't turn up in physical games. 

Of course this isnt why we lost, but the referee and the assistant east stand side were an absolute and total embarrassment. We should've had a penalty in the first half. It's the most clear penalty you will ever see. The linesmen are so scared to give any decision these days because they are directed by the referees all the time. Power they have is ridiculous and something neeed to be sorted quick because it's not even an embarrassment anymore. 

The worst thing about it all (even though I've slated the ref) is that they're gonna say the penalty decision has stopped us from getting any points. We deserved everything we got. 

This is spot on. Diabete was crap, Albrighton did nothing until he went RB, Silva takes too long on the ball before losing it (although his pass to Mahrez for the penalty decision was class), the full backs hardly get forward at all  especially Simpson who has one foot and never ever ever takes his man on.

We have genuinely been absolutely awful minus a couple of halves for about 5 months.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal