Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 1- Newcastle 2 post match thread.

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Terrible, one shot on target at home against a struggling side is really poor. Everyone's gone to the beach already.

It was a shocking game, but Newcastle aren't struggling. They'd lost 3 games in 12, with 2 of those being against Man City.

We are going to loose a lot of decent players if we carry on. Very little knowledge of each other in the attacking areas  and too much space between Vardy and the rest. If we can’t support the attack then we need to be playing 2 up top.........oh no wait....we’ve loaned the other strikers out. 

3 points thrown away - again.

Silva was very very good.

Choudhury, Diabaté and Maguire were good.

Simpson was terrible and hopefully doesn't start for us again. Mahrez was poor with the ball and I hope that's the last time I see him in a City shirt - time to move on. Albrighton had a poor attacking game but at least he makes an effort on defence.

Gray did more with one ball than Mahrez all game.

Morgan is still playing with heart but it's time for Dragovic and the future to replace him .

2 poor goals against a team that ran around a lot without really doing much. At least we saw players who can replace mahrez  - Silva and Diabaté and I was very impressed with Hamza.

Why do we only play like that for the last 30 minutes every game? Why does Puel not set us up like that in the first place? Game after game after game. Vardy cannot play on his own. Pure and simple.

Fed up of the same mistake every week. 

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

What is Puel going to offer going forward? Give him til November to prove we’ve improved or get rid. 

He should be gone at the end of the season. We're going backwards.

• Like 2

No desire or hunger. Didn’t move the ball quick enough and only 1 shot on target.

owners say they have ambition to take the club forward but having a manger that’s completely ripped up our playing style and gone to boring back passes all the time then we will only be a middle table team.

players need to hang their heads in shame after that performance 

• Like 2

Just now, Tuna said:

I'm sorry but we'll be relegated next season with Claude Puel in charge.

May not be popular, but sack him at the end of the season.

Media would be all over us again for that.

Are there any young up and coming coaches that can build us for a few years like a project? I'm up for that.

We dont deserve 7th really.  We’ve been shit since January.

Puel’s game relies on players being very comfortable on the ball with both feet and to move it quickly.  Morgan, Chilwell, Albrighton, Simpson and Okazaki just aren’t up to it.  

We were bad today just as we were against every other struggling team we’ve played at home.  7th will be put to bed when Burnley beat us next week and we can all just allow the season to fizzle out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Enjoy your European Tour Burnley. Pains me to say it because of gravel throats but they deserve it.

Massive clearout needed in the Summer. Kasper yet again.

You do realise they're not in the European place?

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

I really don’t know who will want to come to Leicester who’ll be any sort of upgrade.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

You're upset, like the rest of us, but that is drama queen material.

• Like 1

Mahrez set set the tone with that free kick.  He spent the rest of the game not amounting to very much.

However, in mitigation, and with my happy clapper hat on:

• They weren’t THAT much better than us, I actually think a draw would have been fairer, but they closed us down better than we closed them down.  Oh Wilf, you were sorely missed...

• Their first goal a lucky deflection

• Their second a colossal cockup 

• Kasper not at fault for either goal

• Our Midfield is a bit decimated

• Hamza was pretty promising 

We’re not abject, we are just a bit “meh”.   

• Like 1

The team cannot be allowed to be ran by this baffoon going into next season yea we are 8th in the league but that's where we should be. Realistically we should be 7th or only a few points behind arsenal.

I'm fed up with our slow build up play or lack lustre performances.

Atm we are a absolute shambles.

Worse football I think I've seen us play in 15 years. And thats not even a joke.

Save our club and get rid!!!!

• Like 1