Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 1- Newcastle 2 post match thread.

FFS, Puel!

What a way to throw away three vital points or at least one for the Europa League challenge!!!

Where's the ambition gone?

Where do we want to go with this season - just peter out with little to no Fuchs given??

Seriously underwhelmed by our style of play under Puel.

And the First Half Curse under Claude strikes again! I've had it with our lacklustre approach to matches.

• Like 1

would have been far too pleasant to arrive back from Japan this afternoon to a win.

depressed enough having to come back to this dump of a country as it is. :dry:

listening to this coming back up the motorway from Heathrow has kicked the feels into overdrive. 

oh well, bath and a curry to look forward to I guess. 

• Like 3

Really pissed off with Puel to be honest, In the last 3 months he's been consistently slow to make positive changes, and constantly too defensive, the football is utterly boring to watch and I'm not really surprised Southampton got rid if this is what they had to endure week in week out, we were warned when he came in, but for the first few games he looked exciting, playing youth and unleashing freedom in the team, now we are as 1 dimensional as we were at the back end of Ranieri. We play decent football at times and create space only to do nothing with it. 

I still want to believe Puel can take us to the next level but right now I'm just seeing boring football and clinging on to the top half solely because of how competitive the league is this season meaning teams below us keep beating eachother. 

How we can set up so negatively at home is literally beyond me. 

FFS Puel change the record before we all fall asleep. If truth be told I would not mind us going out and offering Rafa a quality contract considering the mess at Newcastle over the takeover and seeming refusal for Ashley to spend whilst he tries to flog them. 

Prove me wrong Puel. 

• Like 2

Dear Claude,

Please, please, please get the team to start the next home game with some ****ing urgency. Let's not set up every home game like we're up against Real Madrid. Let's not leave it to the hour mark to show some bloody intensity.

Thanks

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 4

Defensive mistakes apart we are just not threatening enough - especially at home. Our last performances at home are really poor; we lack penetration and we are too slow. Speed was our threat now we are the slowest attacking team in the prem and we are easy to play against - ask Swansea, Stoke, Bournemouth and Rafa. 

• Like 2