Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I thought the important point was the estimated price, I keep reading the release clause is €35m, Sky seems to think €25m.

Weren't we originally quoted as bidding a lot higher for Silva? We got him for £22m but I seem to recall his release clause being quoted as €35m or thereabouts.

Might be the year before we got him tho

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Weren't we originally quoted as bidding a lot higher for Silva? We got him for £22m but I seem to recall his release clause being quoted as €35m or thereabouts.

Might be the year before we got him tho

I remember we were trying to get Slimani and Silva for like £55m. The summer we got Slimani, we were told repeatedly that we'd have to pay Silva's release clause of like €35m or so.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

I think we could get him for less than the release clause is that true?

For sure, if we can fly Anderson Perry in to do the deal alongside Rudkinpower.

9 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Not on this one no. I think Puel is getting the sack in the summer though.

I like rudkin's style. Get all his best old players - pereira, seri and Ben arfa then sack him off once they've all signed. Genius!

9 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Not on this one no. I think Puel is getting the sack in the summer though.

What makes you think that AF? Is it the rumoured breakdown in communication with the players?

17 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I’d love us to spunk £22m on a right back.

Asking price is closer to £30m now (further details in the recent newspaper article).

Edited by MC Prussian

Nursey reporting that Puel May face the sack in his article.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-lining-up-move-porto-12418274

But boss Puel hopes to remain in charge and is urging the club's Thai owners to back his plans for a summer overhaul.

He wants a new attacking right-back and has worked with Portuguese international Pereira,24, previously on loan at Nice.

Pereira is believed to have a release clause of around £36million but his contract is up next summer and Leicester are offering around £22m.

15 hours ago, toddybad said:

I like rudkin's style. Get all his best old players - pereira, seri and Ben arfa then sack him off once they've all signed. Genius!

:nigel:

Past it.

Why would we want to replace a 27-year old has-been with a 31-year old has-been?

Edited by MC Prussian

48 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Love it how people write him off because he's from Portugal.

I know.  I am going to do something absolutely mental and wait until I have seen him play a few times before slagging him off. X

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Love it how people write him off because he's from Portugal.

Why not? That Ronaldo fellah is total gash  and always has been:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Fence-sitting as usual. 

Its more or less garuntee'd, i bet we are a laughing stock at the annual meeting of the chairmen of Portuguese football clubs.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

cant believe we are going for yet another gash player from that duffer league........do we not learn

Well he’s proven himself in the French league, you know, that one that we got that Kanté guy from? But I guess doing a tiny bit of research into a player before slagging him off is too much to ask for from some of the people on here.

• Like 1