Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

14 hours ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Would like us to do with this guy what we did with Maguire. Get him in ASAP and bed him early. 

Agree, World Cup aside, having all the formalities done on a signing like this before the World Cup finishes would be a real statement of intent. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

no.1 priority in my eyes

Central attacking midfield, centre-back and centre forward are equally as important. Plus somebody to take Mahrez' place one way or another.

We're looking at a huge clearout this summer, needing to include a handful of new (quality) players in between July and August quickly.

Edited by MC Prussian

8 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

no.1 priority in my eyes

Couldn't agree more, we need an attacking right back more than anything closely followed by a centre half and the rest is a bonus.

Pereira looks like the best right back in the world who would be obtainable for us. Worryingly Tottenham were linked yesterday but hopefully Puel can charm his ex player. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/18/do-tottenham-reportedly-scout-portos-ricardo-pereira-as-serge-au/

• Like 1

Forgot about the World Cup. I hope we agree a deal before it as that's only going to launch his price up.

If he's having MOTM games for Porto then I'm surprised they're selling him to us for just 25mil euros. I'd imagine they'd have wanted more.

19 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Forgot about the World Cup. I hope we agree a deal before it as that's only going to launch his price up.

If he's having MOTM games for Porto then I'm surprised they're selling him to us for just 25mil euros. I'd imagine they'd have wanted more.

Probably got to balance the books. 

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Release clause that all the continentals have in contracts.

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Would be a real statement of intent if we get him in.  Would also suggest that Puel isn't some "coward pussy French twt and all players that have played for him hate".  X

well if he can get the best out of Hatem Ben Arfa and not have him spitting his dummy too much then hes a miracle worker......at times:ph34r:

have to agree, if we get him in and hopefully we will its bye bye danny simpson