Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

Excellent news, if true, and a bit of much-needed positivity for Puel. For me, the message is 'yeah, the performances have been dross but I'm having to put dross in the side and I'm going to do big things to fix it ASAP'. 

If this is the calibre of player he's going to bring in, it might convince a few to give him a chance next season. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, sylofox said:

lol lol It's took ten days for them to catch up with my little Porto mate from Great Yarmouth lol lol 

1st-position-medal-21142154.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sylofox said:

lol lol It's took ten days for them to catch up with my little Porto mate from Great Yarmouth lol lol 

Went to sixth form in great yarmouth.. miss the little Portuguese contingency :D the sister of Eder (portugals euro winning goalscorer) used to live in the area.. one of the most exciting things to happen from my time in east anglia 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Smells like a Maguire type deal, under the radar then BOSH!

Was just reading through and literally about to post the same.

This time last year, CB was an obvious weak spot and to their credit, Shakespeare and the recruitment team made a stellar buy at a very reasonable price almost immediately. This signing smells similar, a weak spot being addressed early doors. Hope we pull it off. 

Edited by LCCFox96
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Everton in for him according to this as are a few others, no mention of us :( 

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/23/do-report-everton-join-tottenham-in-race-for-portuguese-internat/

Apparently A Bola is notorious for making stuff up, but I've heard that zerozero.pt is quite a good source for Portuguese football.

40 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

So was Mendy, that's a worrying thought..

In Mendy's defense, he just hasn't been the same since that injury in the goalless draw against Arsenal in 2016 - only his second game for us.

Then suffered another setback shortly after.

Talking about bad luck.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 3