Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

9 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

another portugese league fraud to add to the mix

lol you do realise United signed Ronaldo of sporting, fiorentina signed Rui Costa from benfica, Chelsea signed Carvalho from porto. 

Writing off a potential signing before hes kicked a ball because we signed slim then refused to play to his strengths and because Silva hasn't quite settled in yet after a handful of starts is beyond thick in my humble opinion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

lol you do realise United signed Ronaldo of sporting, fiorentina signed Rui Costa from benfica, Chelsea signed Carvalho from porto. 

Writing off a potential signing before hes kicked a ball because we signed slim then refused to play to his strengths and because Silva hasn't quite settled in yet after a handful of starts is beyond thick in my humble opinion.

long time ago that grandad, best player to come out that that league recently is Rodriguez. It's an absolute farmers league, all the big hitters flop when they get their big move. Gaitan, Martinez, Imbula, Slimani .etc. the list goes on.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

long time ago that grandad, best player to come out that that league recently is Rodriguez. It's an absolute farmers league, all the big hitters flop when they get their big move. Gaitan, Martinez, Imbula, Slimani .etc. the list goes on.

Bernardo Silva, Ederson Moraes, Casemiro, Alex Sandro, Gonçalo Guedes (or even guys like Nelson Semedo, Vincent Aboubakar, Talisca, Cédric, Lindelof...)
Yeah, all absolute shitty players we dont want anywhere near Leicester City...

Edited by yks
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Ederson hasn't had a bad season in goal at Man City has he? They only signed him last summer! I also don't think Alex Sandro has had to bad a time of it at Juventus that was pretty recent. etc the list goes on.

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

That Man City goalkeeper is pretty shit isn't he?

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Blimey, those Sky sources are so quick off the mark.....

I thought the important point was the estimated price, I keep reading the release clause is €35m, Sky seems to think €25m.

It seems everyone talk about Pereira as an RB but he also played a full season at LB in Nice.
He occasionnally played RM or LM there too.

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I thought the important point was the estimated price, I keep reading the release clause is €35m, Sky seems to think €25m.

There is no way Porto will get the full price since his contract is ending next year and he doesn't want to sign a new one.

Edited by yks
  • Like 1