Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

7 hours ago, YesNdidi said:

Well he’s proven himself in the French league, you know, that one that we got that Kanté guy from? But I guess doing a tiny bit of research into a player before slagging him off is too much to ask for from some of the people on here.

Ah yes the same league we got Mendy from.

3 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Ah yes the same league we got Mendy from.

Regardless of previous successes with signings from France and Portugal, it can't be said that the fact that this guy has proven himself highly in both leagues with two good teams in Nice and Porto, as well as Champions League football doesn't make him slightly more appealing than the likes of Slimani and Mendy.

Leicester asked by Porto to stump up £30m for Ricardo Pereira as they look to strengthen defensive options

• Ricardo Pereira is a target for Premier League side Leicester this summer
  • Though they hope to negotiate a lower fee as he has one year left on his deal 
  • 24-year-old Pereira has been a previous target for Tottenham and Everton 

Leicester City have been told Porto want £30million for right back Ricardo Pereira.

The 24-year-old is a target for Leicester this summer though they were hoping to negotiate a lower fee as he has one year left on his contract.

Pereira has been a previous target for fellow Premier League sides Tottenham and Everton.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5657941/Leicester-asked-Porto-stump-30m-Ricardo-Pereira.html

Proven in the PL is another myth. If you only ever played players that were proven, you'd eventually run out of players.

People read too much into these supposed trends. It's a player by player thing.

The only trend I'll say for sure is any PL 'proven' player who is currently starting for their side is going to be well overpriced.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Dillusions of a blue tinted spec Leicester fan.

'Honestly mum musa is our best player ever.........honestly!!!'

For the record I think Musa is an absolutely horrendous player, probably the worst buy in our history VFM or at the very least worthy to be mentioned in any discussion.

I don't think I've ever read a positive post from you, if we were teaming up Messi and Ronaldo you'd be saying they're too old. 

• Like 3

£30m is nothing for a player of that quality.

You can't complain about us paying £30m for players and expect us to be any higher than we are in the table. This is the type of signing who can potentially help to take us to the next level. Get it done early, then onto the next. 

32 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

£30m is nothing for a player of that quality.

You can't complain about us paying £30m for players and expect us to be any higher than we are in the table. This is the type of signing who can potentially help to take us to the next level. Get it done early, then onto the next. 

get him for 30 mill,

get luke shaw for 30 mill

get stones for 30 mill

sell mahrez for 75 mill

Total 15 Mill for a world class defence

2 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

get him for 30 mill,

get luke shaw for 30 mill

get stones for 30 mill

sell mahrez for 75 mill

Total 15 Mill for a world class defence

1) Luke Shaw.

2) World Class.

Pick one.

4 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Your telling me that a defence consisting of Luke shaw, stones, maguire, periere would not be considered as a world class defence or if not world class one of the best in the league?

Not right now, no.

• Like 3