Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Not right now, no.

just dont think you are being serious.

you putting it down to luke shaw. only bad time he has had is at united where he hasnt really had a fair shot under JM, JM does not get things right most of the time. luke shaw at southampton was amazing and the prize tag he went to united for showed his class

1 minute ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

you putting it down to luke shaw. only bad time he has had is at united where he hasnt really had a fair shot under JM, JM does not get things right most of the time. luke shaw at southampton was amazing and the prize tag he went to united for showed his class

I'm also putting it down to Harry Maguire, Ricardo Pereira and John Stones.

None of those footballers are even approaching world class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

get him for 30 mill,

get luke shaw for 30 mill

get stones for 30 mill

sell mahrez for 75 mill

Total 15 Mill for a world class defence

Not a hope in hell that Stones and Shaw will come here.

Plus none of the are world class anyway! 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
22 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Not a hope in hell that Stones and Shaw will come here.

Plus none of the are world class anyway! 

Do you really think we are going to sign world class players. Good players yes but it will be up to city to turn them into world class. And then the sharks will arrive and we go back to stage one and so the process will go on.

4 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Do you really think we are going to sign world class players. Good players yes but it will be up to city to turn them into world class. And then the sharks will arrive and we go back to stage one and so the process will go on.

The life of a mid sized premier league time.

22 hours ago, Markyblue said:

No I was replying to some else’s  comment about Luke Shaw and Stones being world class which they aren’t! 

And they aren’t in our ball park anyway nether will be coming here! 

“On (the links to City), I don’t know,” Pereira told RMC Sport . “You see it in the press but I don’t want to know about it. I want to be a champion and afterwards, if it’s true, I will talk about it.

“Claude Puel? He gave me confidence. The first year, when I was not playing here at Porto, he helped me to play my game and come back here to produce my best.

“The Premier League? I think everyone likes it. It’s the most well-known championship.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ricardo-pereira-discuss-future-seasons-1513425

Edited by Beechey

On 26/04/2018 at 15:55, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

lollollollollol

he might be a mardy miserable cvnt most of the time these days but to say this about Mourinho is so far off the mark it's worse than thinking Stones would actually drop down from Man City to Leicester  for a paltry £30m lollol 

14 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

If you insist on always commenting just to slag people off before seeing them, based purely on where they are from then could you at least spell the name of the country properly eh? Bigotry I can stand but poor spelling?!?!?  How dare you. X

Haha yes your spot on,  didn't see that, back to school! ?? Back to the player though, he did look poor in the Champions league though that is of course top level. But ... for the alleged  £30 for a right back you'd want someone capable of such a level. He is still young though in fairness. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Haha yes your spot on,  didn't see that, back to school! ?? Back to the player though, he did look poor in the Champions league though that is of course top level. But ... for the alleged  £30 for a right back you'd want someone capable of such a level. He is still young though in fairness. 

Haha, I'll let you off....  Yeah to be honest I don't really know enough about him to make a judgement but everything I hear from people more clued up on myself suggest he is one of the best prospects at RB we would be capable of signing so we'll see.  X

• 2 weeks later...