Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Newcastle are really going to struggle, can't see them scoring enough goals and they've been left behind by other teams who have spent money. Wouldn't be surprised if Rafa quits.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Justice done for Yedlin the dirty ****. 

And yes for the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't being serious earlier. Very much tongue in cheek hence the dots......

Do you not have a forum at your club?  I thought you be listening to Led Zeppelin or catching a La Liga game to scout your CL opposition for next season.

Just now, Langston said:

He went through the back of him, penalty the right call.

Chelsea less than convincing so far apart from against arguably the worst side in the league.

He got the ball and barely made any contact with Alonso but hey ho. All about opinions.

by worst team do you mean Arsenal? Or Huddersfield? lol

18 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

Burnley looking europy.....Gonna be a tough season for Gravel throat

There's no chance they're getting any further than the quali rounds though so i'd imagine they'll smooth things out after a tough start.

56 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Newcastle are really going to struggle, can't see them scoring enough goals and they've been left behind by other teams who have spent money. Wouldn't be surprised if Rafa quits.

I think I read somewhere that he would stand to personally lose quite a large sum of money if he quits, some dodgy clause in his contract that he's regretting like hell. Can't remember where though, might be just a rumour. 

4 minutes ago, what? said:

I think I read somewhere that he would stand to personally lose quite a large sum of money if he quits, some dodgy clause in his contract that he's regretting like hell. Can't remember where though, might be just a rumour. 

Guardian confirmed it. £6 million he stands to lose by quitting. 

606 currently has Burnley fans ripping right into their players and Dyche. Quite a few pointing out the lack of spending and the pointless signing of Joe Hart 

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

We'll talk at the end of the season.

No, we won't. Because he's shit, everyone knows he's shit, I'm not Col and I won't be arsed rubbing your face in it when he's shit all year and you'll be happy to pretend you never thought he was decent. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Guardian confirmed it. £6 million he stands to lose by quitting. 

606 currently has Burnley fans ripping right into their players and Dyche. Quite a few pointing out the lack of spending and the pointless signing of Joe Hart 

I can't work out why they went in for Hart. They already had two alright keepers who he is no better than. Hart's just a bigger name.

Reminds me of playing Football Manager when the board asked you to make a high profile signing. I liked to spend as little as possible, so I never did it.

52 minutes ago, Bert said:

Delightful seeing Burnley get spanked 

I have to give them credit for finishing 7th last season whilst scoring so few.

But unless they can change that this season, the negative style of play and meagre strike rate is going to bite them on the arse.

Edited by Kendal Fox