Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just standard Watford really. Capoue was the random goalscorer every game a few seasons ago, Richarlison last season and now Pereyra... loads of fantasy teams will pick them then they’ll go to shit and be bottom half the rest of the season. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Just standard Watford really. Capoue was the random goalscorer every game a few seasons ago, Richarlison last season and now Pereyra... loads of fantasy teams will pick them then they’ll go to shit and be bottom half the rest of the season. 

TBF Richarlison has looked good for Everton.

Just now, The Bear said:

They all look the same don't they.....

C'mon man I'm not suggesting anything like that.

To me there was just a little similarity there for a moment. Looking for a pic of Emile that shows some likeness is proving fruitless. I'll conceed this one :sweating:

Just now, Jaspa said:

C'mon man I'm not suggesting anything like that.

To me there was just a little similarity there for a moment. Looking for a pic of Emile that shows some likeness is proving fruitless. I'll conceed this one :sweating:

lol At least you gave it a try.

22 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

TBF Richarlison has looked good for Everton.

For sure, I meant more the team as a whole, he wasn't really able to carry on looking good for Watford because majority of the team gave up once they hit a decent amount of points.

9 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Oh fvck off and leave your racially divisive thoughts else where. 

That's seems a bit harsh. I don't think he was being serious, he was actually doing the opposite and pointing out black people don't all look the same surely? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

That's seems a bit harsh. I don't think he was being serious, he was actually doing the opposite and pointing out black people don't all look the same surely? 

I'm really hoping that it was an attempt at humour  gone wrong.

• Like 2