Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, promised land said:

3 games in and I'm already sick of this Wolves wankfest from the media, Nevilles at it now on Sky, you'd think they were top of the league.

And I'm sick of the weird anti-Wolves thing that everyone on this forum has. I don't understand how mentioning they played well against the current champions equals a wankfest...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

No idea why I'm actually watching this. I don't think there's two teams I dislike more tbf. I don't really want to watch either win lol

Forest? Derby? Cov? Villa?

Really don’t get the hate for other premier league teams we have no rivalry with what so ever. 

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I can’t believe I’m about to do it, but I have to support spurs against United. 

There are some depths below which I'm not prepared to sink......and cheering on Spurs is one of them

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, promised land said:

3 games in and I'm already sick of this Wolves wankfest from the media, Nevilles at it now on Sky, you'd think they were top of the league.

Wolves isn't wankfest. 

Liverpool is a wankfest. Too many ex Liverpool players in the media as pundits. Of all the top 6 teams I detest Man City & Liverpool the most and unfortunately one is gonna win the league.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Forest? Derby? Cov? Villa?

Really don’t get the hate for other premier league teams we have no rivalry with what so ever. 

Which is funny because I don't get the hate for arbitrary rivals from the next identical Midlands town over. 

Something like the Old Firm which is sociopolitical or Southampton / Portsmouth which has working roots, I get it. 

But I really don't give much of a **** about Forest and Derby and I definitely don't care about Villa and Cov. 

For the record, I haven't always hated United and Spurs and I most likely won't hate them forever, I just don't like eithers current squads, managers, mentalities or the hype that goes with.

What's to like about United? They've spent hundreds of millions buying a non descript squad full of loner millionaire mercenaries with no identity. They're managed by an over the hill curmudgeonly pantomime villain that's gleefully advocated cheating and anti football for his entire career. 

Spurs on the other hand are the absolute epitome of undeserved self confidence and the personification of 21st century entitlement culture. Their star striker is a selfish egoist with no team ethic, their golden boy midfielder is an aggressive and childish little chav and collectively they're a preening buch of spineless bottle jobs with all the character of an empty Aldi carrier bag. All the while supported by a delusional mob who seem to think they're owed a league title because they're based in the capital. 

Other than scrapping with us in decades before I even went to a game I'm not particularly sure why I should hate Forest. I couldn't even name one of their starting players, I have no idea who their manager is, they're a complete irrelevance to me. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

Guest MattP
21 minutes ago, MattP said:

I only watch Man U now for hilarious Lukaku cock ups 

Never fails lol

That was better than his back heel when he fell over last week.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What's to like about United? They're managed by an over the hill curmudgeonly pantomime villain that's gleefully advocated cheating for his entire career. 

Manchester United or United States?

• Haha 3

Wonder if the commentators would be the same if that was Vardy and not golden boy Kane. I don’t think it was a really bad challenge but just made me laugh how quick they were to defend Kane

Chance for Alli. Bottled

Edited by foxfanazer