Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

5-2 what next. We go to Everton soon. They have only conceded 9 goals at home this season.

If we play like we did in the second half yesterday I would fancy us putting s fee past them if vardy is up for it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Think spurs will have a lot of work to do to keep some of their players over the next few transfer windows if they have overspent on the stadium and can’t bring any one in until they sell 

40M from us for Son would make a nice January payment on Levy's stadium loan.  :)

Throw in a few wheels of Red Leicester for the cheese room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Son is a ****ing brilliant player. If I was manager of Man City, Real or Barca he'd be top of the list. Fantastic footballer.

Said a few weeks ago id buy him any day for our team. He should start every game but doesnt.

People say mahrez deserves to play for a big club but players like kane should be on a bigger club like Real, barca, bayern, united etc.

Spurs should be very afraid if poch leaves as i think kane might want to bolt too

Edited by Jattdogg

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Said a few weeks ago id buy him any day for our team. He should start every game but doesnt.

People say mahrez deserves to play for a big club but players like kane should be on a bigger club like Real, barca, bayern, united etc.

Spurs should be very afraid if poch leaves as i think kane might want to bolt too

Reckon 100 mil bid from Utd in jan could tempt spurs in to selling Kane. Won’t it cost something silly like 40 mil to get poch from spurs to? 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Reckon 100 mil bid from Utd in jan could tempt spurs in to selling Kane. Won’t it cost something silly like 40 mil to get poch from spurs to? 

100 mill for kane is low compared to twatty boy pogba. Real is going in with a massive bud me thinks.

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Would take more than £100m to get arguably the best complete striker in the world.

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Won't be too popular on here with many I suspect. But I'd like to see Spurs win the title this season. :ph34r:

They can put us both at the same time against the Wall.....Spurs play great football...Their defence has become solid....

Come ooonnn  you Spuuurs...:shutup::devil:

• Like 1

I don't know if this puts our Spurs game into a different context now although I'm still frustrated at our approach. Everton fans will be feeling that with all that investment and on their own pitch why aren't they close to matching Spurs but I feel Spurs are ultra confident right now and in great form. Just wish horse face could have saved one goal for the World Cup semi v Croatia. Good result for us as Everton are in our mini league whilst Spurs will be in the top six battle, likely to finish 3rd at this rate.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Would take more than £100m to get arguably the best complete striker in the world.

Ok maybe 100 was a bit low ? but then or Madrid need a striker so if they want him they will bid what they need to. 

• Like 1