Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

14 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Fortunately Puel never makes any baffling choices so nobodies got a bad word to say about him! 

He makes some very odd selections, but never players out of position. To his credit, he'd rather give a youth player a chance than force a square peg into a round hole.

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He makes some very odd selections, but never players out of position. To his credit, he'd rather give a youth player a chance than force a square peg into a round hole.

Gray upfront, as a striker?

Listen, i'm not here for an argument, just pointing it out, it was the first thing that sprung to mind, I say it almost in jest.

(It's pretty pathetic I have to defend comments in that way.)

Edited by Matt

Yeah could any of the mods delete my comment please, I was trying have a little joke about playing players out of their primary position but i've been proven wrong, again.

Primary position, a little bit of jest :rolleyes: how dare I, Tuh :rolleyes: :nono: 

Perhaps I should make it known next time.....

Edited by Matt
  • Haha 1

The numbers associated with Maddison's performances this season has surprised me. He is clearly a class player, especially considering he is 22. Really happy with the young spine we have developed in our team. Significant potential if we keep it together.