Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

23 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Good to see the Claudio hoof is in full effect already at Fulham! Impressive how quickly you can undo a tippy tappy team! 

I think they've looked alright in this half and should probably be ahead. Under Jokanovic's management they were awful defensively and always going down. At least Claudio gives them some hope with a more stable defence.

Edited by Nalis
Typo

29 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Good to see the Claudio hoof is in full effect already at Fulham! Impressive how quickly you can undo a tippy tappy team! 

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here. They were shit before he joined and they're still shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I think they've looked alright in this half and should probably be ahead. Under Jokanovic's management they were awful defensively and always going down. At least Claudio gives them some hope with a more stable defence.

8 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here. They were shit before he joined and they're still shit.

Apologies actually wasn’t me being negative. He’s realised what they need and they seem to have picked it up quickly is all I meant.... they’re not there yet but I’m surprised how a team that played total football have taken on board the opposite so quick 

19 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Hope Burnley stick with Dyche as I don’t want him here. Rudkins mate

Given defence is supposed to be his strong point, the fact they've let in 41 goals in the first half of the season should tell you he's lost something.

14 minutes ago, Corky said:

Given defence is supposed to be his strong point, the fact they've let in 41 goals in the first half of the season should tell you he's lost something.

I think signing Joe Hart when they never needed him has certainly played a major part.

• Like 1