Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

32 minutes ago, martyn said:

I know not technically Premier League, but Burnley have been drawn against Aberdeen in the Europa League qualifiers :D :D . Unlucky lads.

Could easily lose that.

Imagine your first European adventure only takes you to fecking Aberdeen lol lol lol 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just seen an Aberdeen fan on Reddit put "Burnley fans complaining about an away day to Aberdeen as if we’ve not got to go to ****ing Burnley" hahahahaha

I was surprised by Burnley when I went in April, the town centre is quaint 

59 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Burnley really didnt need their passports.  To think they sang at us in April, we are all going on a European tour.  What to Scotland.   lol.

They're an independent nation, though.

Oh, wait...

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I wouldn't have minded a trip to Aberdeen, and let's face it, for a qualifier do you really want to be traveling right out to Eastern Europe or even an expensive trip to Central Europe, save that for when the competition really starts. Easy to get to, local, won't disrupt pre season too much. I'd be happy with Aberdeen. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

C'mon, Aberdeen! :ph34r:

Seriously, that's an interesting matchup. Can see Burnley falter early into the qualifiers, Aberdeen are no mugs.

Come on!!! One minute People on here saying how shit Celtic are and  how there division is the equivalent to league 1, and if Leicester were in there league we would walk it, the next Aberdeen are no mugs and might beat Burnley!!! ??, NO Aberdeen ARE shit, the only way Aberdeen beat Burnley,  is if Burnley, are not interested in the competition,!! A Burnley team who take the competition seriously will beat Aberdeen quite easy tbf!!! Come on England 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

After years of playing Daugava, Shkendija, Fola Esch and Siroki Brijeg in the Europa League qualifiers, Aberdeen were finally looking forward to playing a somewhat bigger team...

The tie against the Clarets will be Aberdeen's biggest European match since they beat Real Madrid in the 1983 Cup Winners Cup final;)

4 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

To be fair, if Burnley get through it's a cracking draw. Always good to play a British team but they'll obviously want to go overseas.

Aberdeen fans complaining that the draw is "rigged" and that they have been given a harder path to reach the 3rd qualifying round than Rangers and Hibernian who both finished below them in the league.