Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just now, Manini said:

It’s weird how people see things different, I think he’s been class, especially as he’s been doubled up pretty much all game too. 

He just kept giving the ball away and he completely stood and watch TAA set up the Liverpool goal with the laziest attempt at defending. 

He's a great player don't get me wrong, just don't think he's had a great game today. 

Great finish though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

He just kept giving the ball away and he completely stood and watch TAA set up the Liverpool goal with the laziest attempt at defending. 

He's a great player don't get me wrong, just don't think he's had a great game today. 

Great finish though. 

He has, but as I say two on him each time. He’s been constantly available for the pass and hasn’t hid like he could have. Some talent as you say. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sane has been ****ing garbage today. 

He's an absolute monster in open games where he can counter but in a close contest like this he's often a bit shit. 

This is definitely a Riyad game. 

Edit: I knew that'd happen as soon as I hit post lol

Whilst your timing was dreadful, I agree with you- so frustrating to watch sometimes.

I remember the champions league match between these 2 last season, he made so many wrong decisions. Sometimes it's like watching prime Robben, others Demarai Gray.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Definitely gets the ball, and a hell of a lot more. By current standards that's definitely a red, but make that 15 years ago and you're just getting rounds of applause from the Man City fans

He definitely gets the ball on that one ?

But both feet off the floor, not in control. If salah fell over his head would be in row z