Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

Depends if the referee includes it in his report that he saw it and took no action. 

If he doesn't then a player can be punished retrospectively. 

And what about the twat that got recarded, will his dive be looked at too?

Usual Match of the Day behaviour, and no surprise it's their Tottenham correspondents who are the most offended. Not bothered by Southampton's dives, in the same way as no attention was drawn to the diving of Brighton players when Maddison got sent off. Every body dives, but when certain players (ours) do it it is a moral outrage, but Delle Alli can perform 40 dives in a single game, as he did at White Hart Lane versus us in the 2016/2017 season, and get a free kick on every occasion. Can't find the compilation video of that game, but here's a small selection on one of football's biggest cheats

EDIT - this is why I wasn't surprised Pochettino was so anti-VAR the other night. He knows that when it comes in, Tottenham's supply of dodgy decisions is going to dry up, no more offside goals like their second against us this season.

Edited by orangecity23

Everton might well edge this. Can't believe how badly Siggurdson is turning out. Such an expensive signing who simply isn't going to compete for anything at Everton. 

Literally who we need to be really knocking harder on the door of a Europe too. 

So much for the high scoring predictions.  

Now id actually like united to smash spurs (and finish their title hopes for them) but i  can see spurs taking this one. Uniteds defense will have a nightmare against son and kane me thinks.