Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

25 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Got this on NBCSN and they have 3 commentators is that new? Pretty decent having another instead of the usual 2 

They always do it for the big games.  Always Arlo with Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Every spurs attempt has been straight at De Gea. Any PL keeper would be disappointed to concede to any of them efforts. 

I dunno mate, the amount of efforts that go straight through a keeper. Look at Long yesterday. Most have been from close range, they've all been close yeah but for him to have had the reflexes to keep every one out? He has had a good game. 

If they actually concede now the United defence need to have a whip round to give him his clean sheet bonus anyway. 

Edited by Finnegan

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I dunno mate, the amount of efforts that go straight through a keeper. Look at Long yesterday. Most have been from close range, they've all been close yeah but for him to have had the reflexes to keep every one out? He has had a good game. 

If they actually concede now the United defence need to have a whip round to give him his clean sheet bonus anyway. 

You're just used to watching Kasper...lol

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

That last one from Kane with the right boot was pretty good 

Best one of the lot. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I actually think Schmeichel pushed that in. Didn’t think it was nailed on going in until it hit him.

He’s had a good game don’t get me wrong, but I would be disappointed if Kasper had let any of them in. I just don’t think any of them have been anything other than ordinary save for a good

goalkeeper. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Best one of the lot. 

I actually think Schmeichel pushed that in. Didn’t think it was nailed on going in until it hit him.

He’s had a good game don’t get me wrong, but I would be disappointed if Kasper had let any of them in. I just don’t think any of them have been anything other than ordinary save for a good

goalkeeper. 

Same here... made it even more upsetting :( 

26 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Whats your thoughts on tomorrow Bear ..   

I think their dodgy December will have re-focused them. Can't see anything but a defeat. We rode our luck a bit in the draw at Molineux and I'm sure they'll be motivated to get revenge and keep pace and not lose more ground on Liverpool. 

Who knows though. We do strange things against the top teams, like going behind against Spurs and Chelsea and winning. Can't see it tomorrow though. 

• Like 2