Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

19 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Bring moyes home?

One fan on 606 suggested they bring Moyes back as a defensive coach - but they didn't like his defensive tactics even though the bloke did a pretty decent job overall.

Everton are just Everton - always have been mid-table with the odd good top 6 season for years regardless of who the manager is and the squad they have.

They cannot keep changing managers and keep spending big...

7 hours ago, Matt said:

stop it with your agendas....!

we've not even played this weekend yet so that stats tilted.

why don't you say last 7...we're 19th then, oh...

or even last 5...we're flying high in 18th then!!!

nothing to see here, just pure agendas!

lol

Nice to see Southampton back in the bottom 3, after they thought they’d turned a corner. Although I’d rather Burnley go down. 

Hope Cardiff stay up. Would be a brilliant job by Warnock if he can manage it. 

I dont think we’ll be sucked into it but could get close if don’t win in the next few games. 

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Nice to see Southampton back in the bottom 3, after they thought they’d turned a corner. Although I’d rather Burnley go down. 

I dont think we’ll be sucked into it but could get close if don’t win in the next few games. 

We will be fine, we are not going to lose every match, nor are the three teams on 24 win every one. 

I would like to see Saints go down. They were dirty cheating buggers when they played us, and I have a tenner at 5/1 on them being relegated. 

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

We will be fine, we are not going to lose every match, nor are the three teams on 24 win every one. 

I would like to see Saints go down. They were dirty cheating buggers when they played us, and I have a tenner at 5/1 on them being relegated. 

I don’t want to see Southampton go down. They are a well run family club and their fans have had to suffer for years by seeing their best players sold.

Huddersfield yes, Fulham yes then Newcastle for me. Ashley needs teaching a lesson imo

That arse giy with long curly hair...hes pkayed 19 pl games having cone from league 2 in France. ... and he is improving. ... its shows that some pl plsyets can be made rather than born.

I have long thought that players comibg to the pl require strength and a good first touch (dont bring any players here without these)... the rest will come with experience

17 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

That arse giy with long curly hair...hes pkayed 19 pl games having cone from league 2 in France. ... and he is improving. ... its shows that some pl plsyets can be made rather than born.

I have long thought that players comibg to the pl require strength and a good first touch (dont bring any players here without these)... the rest will come with experience

A1D5C303-6476-4F39-A7DD-7145E649CF86.jpeg.3c2a58b2c1ffd8cef2ff916f3111ec5b.jpeg

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Wow, 6 points from us up to Wolves in 7th, then a 12 point gap to Arsenal! The top 6 have really pulled away this season despite a dodgy start. I seem to remember some thinking we might make 6th at one time.

Probably be 9 points to wolves by close of play tomorrow. 

We're way off 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Why would you want Saints to go down when you have shithouse thugs like Burnley and Cardiff in the mix?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Why would you want Saints to go down when you have shithouse thugs like Burnley and Cardiff in the mix?

If Warnock keeps Cardiff up he’s done an outstanding job, they’ve done brilliantly to even keep it close.

Edited by Stadt