Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

I dont get the shi te Watford are getting for making so many changes, particularly Liverpool fans thinking they've given Man City an unfair advantage. No one seems to complain when the bigger teams rest players when they have nothing to play for against smaller teams fighting against relegation. 

We still had 3 of our best players this season out there ..

And I doubt Hughes/Pereyra would have made much difference defensive wise.

Trouble was we had no-.one up front to keep the ball and put any pressure on them in defence till Deeney came in.

As long as Kane is the main man at Spurs, they'll never win the league. 

Unless they're creative or setting Kane up, they can't succeed in that team. Look at Son, was firing goals in for fun with Kane injured, minute he's back and Son gets benched.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

sensational amount of disgusting decisions in just two games so far on MOTD. 

How Walker-peters gets away with that is beyond me. It's a tap in without that tackle, then the headbutt and stud scrape is disgusting 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

How Walker-peters gets away with that is beyond me. It's a tap in without that tackle, then the headbutt and stud scrape is disgusting 

yeah should’ve both gone for sure. 

add that to the pickford disaster, the lack of an everton penalty and the whole newcastle team being offside and were off to a flying start. 

man city’s opener isn’t gonna make things much better, either. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

add that to the pickford disaster, the lack of an everton penalty and the whole newcastle team being offside and were off to a flying start. 

Looking forward to MOTD being 3 hours long next season just so they can discuss all the VAR decisions 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Exactly 

Pep's comments on VAR show his thoughts on clubs voting against it are quite amusing. Its introduction next year should catch this.

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

I don’t really care about refereeing decisions, I’d rather pundits and broadcasters just didn’t talk about them. It’s tedious as **** 

lol lol it is a bit Jim Bowen and bullseye

"just look at what you could have won" 

lol lol