Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Yeah i think you are right but am also curious to see if Cardiff can pull it off against Fulham and make it a dog fight for the last relegation place. 

I need me a woman that's worried about which 3 o'clock kick off she's gonna watch lol

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

That shows why the PL is so much better than the other big euro leagues - you’d struggle to see a team in 11th caring so much about getting a result at a side in 3rd at the back end of the season 

This is nonsense lol 

19 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Currently torn which 3pm game to watch.

Streaming Watford-Wolves.

Cardiff-Fulham on TV in the background with the sound off.  (Can't help pulling for Cardiff)

And of course FT is receiving 90% of my attention  :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Streaming Watford-Wolves.

Cardiff-Fulham on TV in the background with the sound off.  (Can't help pulling for Cardiff)

And of course FT is receiving 90% of my attention  :ph34r:

Im nearly doing the same i have x2 screens on Pc so have split it to have Watford / Wolves on one and Fulham / Cardiff  on other.. Alt tabbing into FT (Im a total slacker when it comes to Saturdays lol) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

had a discussion yday about the fact this is actually probably the most boring “title fight” i can remember. it feels like both teams have won pretty much every game since the beginning of time and are expected to win every game until the final whistle. 

theres not even been many dramatic wins. that own goal by spurs at anfield is about the only “crikey” moment i can remember from the second half of the season. and it presumably won’t count for much. 

go back through all the past seasons (when we’ve actually had a race) and you’ve got so many twists and turns, dropped points, comebacks etc. this is just two teams who are better than everyone else swapping places at the top based purely on kick off times due to tv coverage. 

I agree completely. It's what I'd expect from Barcelona and Real Madrid of about 10 years ago.

Neither of them have dropped a point in over two months.

Guest seanfox778
3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Record PL scorer in a single season? 

(thats what commentator just said... that can't be correct can it?)

Probably meant for Wolves.