Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

9 hours ago, Redouane said:

Not to mention his contribution to the club's recent successes.

Also not to mention the earnings off of his brand/likeness.  His personal accolades (PFA POTY, African POTY and 7th in balloon d'or nominations) have surely increased the reputation of the club

Not to mention his contribution to the club's recent failures.

Also not to mention the 30+ other players that helped us win promotion to the Premier League and the Premier League title during Mahrez' spell at the club.

The tantrums that he's thrown have also shed a rather negative light on his persona and the people he's surrounding himself with.

there are a few Algerian non-Leicester fans here with a combined 1000-ish post count so I don't really get this outrage about "Mahrez fanboys infesting FT", you rarely see those posters consistently, secondly, you rarely see them outside Mahrez related topics, and yeah, you can always put anyone that you don't like on the "ignore list". Or are people just looking for a reason to complain?

As for Facebook, that's just casualtieslol

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Where are people seeing this £67m+ story from John Percy? His latest article stated £60m only.

He changed it to £67m briefly and then changed it back. Seemingly in light of the Mirror article that came out saying £67m, but that is likely untrue given the nature of the source.

Likewise, Jamie Jackson is known to chat rubbish, so that £75m figure is very likely to be plucked from previous reports from a month or two ago. Surely Percy would be reporting on those £15m in add ons if they were true?

37 minutes ago, the fox said:

there are a few Algerian non-Leicester fans here with a combined 1000-ish post count so I don't really get this outrage about "Mahrez fanboys infesting FT", you rarely see those posters consistently, secondly, you rarely see them outside Mahrez related topics, and yeah, you can always put anyone that you don't like on the "ignore list". Or are people just looking for a reason to complain?

As for Facebook, that's just casualtieslol

I’ve tried but your posts keep appearing :P :kissing:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Today better be the fecking day. This shits driving me fecking nuts. I don't think anybody feels the way I do about this now.

The word is on the street that the fire in his heart is out 

I’m sure you’ve heard it all before but Man City have financial clout..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Must go down as the best transfer find in History? Certainly over 4 years

400k sold for 167.5 times as much

Genk bought Ndidi for 162k two years before selling him to us