Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

Last week Jim Whyte on TalkSport was adamant his medical would happen last Friday and it would all be agreed by the end of last week.

The only time I'll believe anything now is when I read it on the official Man City site 

Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Baby Squad?

The fact is that we don't know what the actual deal is and it's unlikely we ever will do with any degree of certainty. Marhez realistically has to go and our owners know that and, regardless of what people on here think, I really don't think that there's a host of clubs willing to spend big money on him and in all honesty, I don't blame them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

He's just posted on his Facebook saying thank you Leicester with a video, safe to say some sort of deal has been completed. 

No he hasn't, the page you are looking at isn't real. Always check for the verified tick, official in the page title means nothing. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Bet you cant wait to get down the pub and tell your mates

No point! 

They'd never believe me. 

I just didn't realise that the business side of football was important until it was pointed out to me. 

You really do learn something new every day don't you!? 

• Haha 2